Chapter 19 part two

Hey guys I just wanted to say im so sorry for not updating. You guys are so understanding, and I hope from here on I can get on a better schedule. I'm still only posting the second half of 19 and ill finish 20 in a month. I have it all planned out, but I don't want to spoil it too much.

love you guys, 

-toodles

* third p.o.v*

Three boys from earth sat on the grass of the small clearing within the rough red planet and were on the verge of tears. Frankie unable to look anywhere as black oil dripped from the robots missing arm.

"My last Sire, king Lucian of the Andromeda, Keeper of the milky way was the bravest, most intelligent organic lifeform I had ever met." The robot adjusted himself.

Frankie nodded yes. Byron and boe both saw Frankie was getting emotional and sat next to Frankie.

"He doesn't deserve to see another friend die." Though boe. Byron was thinking similar thoughts. Frankie, however, wasn't sad. He was so angry at himself for using the robot, and his thoughts were full of self-hatred and anger that he did this to him.

Frankie actively let his thoughts be cut off from the two boys behind him.

"King Lucian was the kindest man I ever met, he never had a servant that was a living being, it was only I. In my life I only served his wife, daughter, and him. It was my honor. I was a mere mining bot before that."

"the king rescued me himself. I had fallen down the soot shoot, after a tunnel collapse. He had gone down there just to rescue me. I was the only mining bot on duty."

"To this day I still think he was silly for it.." The robot chuckled.

"I mean. He walked an hour for a big hunk of junk." Frankie laughed through his tears, smiling at the robots antics.

"His family though, his wife and daughter. They were just like him. The whole kingdom loved them dearly.."

"But his daughter Eka, oh.. the kingdom praised her." The robots eyes shined a little brighter at her mention. It was obviously he loved her too.

"What was she like.." Frankie asked. He wanted to keep him happy.

"She was the brightest start in the universe. You couldn't miss her when she enter5ewd the room. We could be in a meeting about starvation and shed come in, solve the problem and everyone would leave with a smile on their face." He smiled and he seemed to look behind him a bit, at a tree far away.

"She was well versed in math, science, and she loved space travel. That girl built two spacecrafts by the time she was 15 light years. I myself had to chase her aircraft once in the hanger, she was about to launch when I caught her..phew, that girl was fast.."

"Lucian handed the crown to her when she was 16 and so ready."

"She hadn't had the crown a month when the sirens blared. Our people were peaceful. They never went to hand-to-hand combat unless necessary. I was made for that. I was the first line, there were millions of us. Our souls lead by her. She was wise beyond her years, she was."

"What happened?"

"A colony of Martians attacked us. Bombed our surface, we had barely enough time to shelter ourselves. Our planet was already on the break of radiation poisoning fr4om years of our own wars among us. But the blasts this time. Killed all hope."

The robot coughed.

"She had everyone leave the front lines and she alone fought an army of thousands. She had a heart of pure light." He added on.

"I was the only robot she pulled back in the end. She pulled me back to save her father. Lucian. Her mother, Ila. Had already fallen from battle. May she rest in peace." He bowed his head.

"Wait, the royal family fought?" Boe asked.

"Oh yes, in times of war, the royal family were at the front. We are Martians, we do not cower."

"But our enemy was stronger than us physically, they had powers we had not seen before. They bore two arms and four eyed. They were from the Milky Way that we had protected for so long. We hadn't made contact because they were a lesser civilization, or so we thought."

"No- that cant be... my mother, she's a milky way Martian, our father too- they are so kind." Boe whispered.

"I am not mistaken, ill never forget the blue skin and the yellowing eyes of the man who carried Princess Eka in bloodies and limp in his hands. He had severed her limbs and carved her up. Defacing our beloved star in the most brutal way.." the robots voice changed and Frankie noticed he seemed to be crying.

"I- am .. I am so sorry.." Frankie sobbed. He came forward and touched the robot.

"It is.. I have had many years to ponder her.. "

"She was truly...a Queen in every way."

"What happened to Lucian."

"He was let to live. Their punishment for him. Living as the last of his kind. He refused my help and buried his wife and soul child himself. He took his own life in the end, not 3 months later. He tried to live on but the quilt and shame of placing his daughter as queen ate him alive. I buried him right next to them there." The robot pointed to the large tree at the opposite end.

"It seems their bodies live on in the tree. I water it every time I wake. make sure to keep their memories alive."

"I will do that- I will tell their story. I will I promise." Frankie began.

"Thank you Sir Frankie.. I hope you find your star. Thank you. All of you, I am happy I got to speak of my sires to someone... before passing." He smiled again and Byron and Boe noticed he seemed to be accepting death with a smile on his face.

He coughed again, the light in his chest was giving out. Frankie coughed a sob again. Byron pulled Frankie back into his chest.

"Maybe passing with someone by my side was better than being alone...Thank you earthlings. Your--..."

"presence. is... lightening...." And his light faded.

"NO! no.. boe we have to save him! Do something! We cant- he was...this is all my fault!!!" Frankie screams filled the cavern. The rock shoot as Frankie ripped himself out of Byron's grasp, shifting, ripping his pants right off his body as he took off at speeds Byron and boe had not seen.

"Frankie wait! We don't know the way!" Byron yelled. Boe put his hand on his shoulder.

"I think- he just needed to be alone. Help me, I want to put him by the tree. He was their family too." Boe whispered. A tear falling down his face.

"Ok—" Byron sighed. 

***********

I cried writing this and I'm not ashamed to say that. 

:(