Chapter 23:

-----------------------------------------Loading authors brain---------------------------------------------------

4/11/23

PLEASE GOD GO BACK TO 22 AND REREAD THE ~~~~REWRITTEN ENDING~~~~ IF YOU ARE NOT A NEW READER AS OF 4/11/23

I cant not write in my freetime. Its relaxing :) 

-AJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Third p.o.v*

The four parents ran forward towards the main ship, Kii-ea eyes shedding tears as onlookers watched the first mated pair in over 1500 years welcome back their children to safety.

Frankie, boe and Byron looked out the glass of the ship and watched their parents smile in happiness at their return.

"I cant believe that this ship turned a 3 days trip to an hour." Byron said looking to star with wide eyes in shock. Boe agreed as he nodded to his brother.

"You're still grounded!" Their mothers voice yelled, a smile on her face as she met their eyes in the glass. Frankie waved jumping up and down, Kii-ea returned the wave.

"Is that mommy?" Stars little voice came in, her body now out of the liquid metal and on the floor as she walked to Frankie. He smiled brightly down to his sister as he went to pick her up.

"Are you ready?" He smiled to her. Boe and Byron in the background loved to see Frankie light up like this. He loved being a big brother and it made them smile. His expression when talking to star were al lover the place. He was excited with features that bring both boe and Byron's faced to a smile watching the boy they love interact with her.

Kii-ea, Malaki, Hendrix and zed stood in absolute excitement. Hendrix and zed having only learned about having a daughter a few months prior. Their family was going to be back together in the next few minutes, and they were excited. Kii-ea was in front of zed, who had his arms around her shoulders. Hendrix had his arm laced with Malaki who both were behind the Martians holding them still.

There was an air pressure release noise as a rand descended onto the ground and the first thing they all say was Frankie with a giant smile on his face, a toddler on his hips. Kii-ea released a sob as she took off, followed by all three of her mates. Kii-eas arms wrapped around Frankie and star where she kissed her daughters forehead as Frankie raised her up for their mother to hold her. Kii-ea held her up and smiled looking to her face.

"Oh my- my baby girl you are so big!" Kii-ea sobbed.

"Hi mommy." Her voice was sweet and melted all her daddies right there on the spot. Hendrix ended up sniffing in a cry as Zed stepped forward and looked to her eyes- bright like his.

"Hi baby girl." Kii-ea whispered. Her forehead was brought down to her daughters. Star closed her eyes and put her hands on kii-eas face, feeling her cheeks.

"Hi daddies!" The toddler giggled- looking to her fathers faces as they leaned in near kii-eas head and zed was the one who leaned in first and kissed his daughters cheeks before pinching them lightly. "You have cheeks just like your daddy Malakai did. Look at this cutie pie right here." Zed looked back to Malaki who melted looking at his daughter.

"But that hair- that's definitely her Papa Hendrix right there." Malaki kissed Hendrix's cheek making him flush as Malaki leaned into Hendrix.

Boe, Byron and frankie all seemed to release a breath they didn't know they were holding. Star did the one thing that everyone needed. She brought the family together. Boe leaned into frankies right as Byron leaned into his left. The brothers looked at eachother over frankies head as they both looked doen to see frankies hands on his cheeks- in complete infatuation with his sister and his parents interaction.