chapter 3 *updated*

Hey guys i had more written so i know this is a horrible place to stop but ive had a few family things happen so im going to try to get this chapter done this weekend and i ll post part two later. 

xoxo

******i updated this 9-19-19***********

chapter 3: 8-21-2250 a.d.d

**Malaki p.o.v**

My eyes opened and I peered out to the side of me. The morning sunrise shined into tmy face, through the floor to ceiling glass panes of my office.

"Shit." I mumble to myself.

I fell asleep at my office again, Third time this week.

Sitting up, I arch my back, trying to wake my body up from the long night.

and walked to get my coffee. My office was small, but directly across from the living towers, and now that there was no longer a blocker I could see into the house.

The house I used to share with them.

I saw Hendrix, holding Zed in his arms against ou- their kitchen counter. They were both holding each other how I've been dying to hold them for months.

But I cant, if I see them I know ill tell them, and ill never get to see my daughter healthy and alive... That's all that matters to me right now.

Pulling up my tablet I look to her, my baby girl. She's been in the ecto womb for almost 2 years, were on month 21.

I glance to my screen, her tiny eyes closed, her body curled into itself and her hands moving slightly. Gripping her cheeks, squishing them.

I wouldn't do anything just to be with her, where ever she is.

"good morning baby girl.." I say placing it down on my desk, the screen to the ceiling, as I go to open my meeting schedule.

The emergency sirens go off right as my rear was touching the seat and I bolt up. My coffee falling out of my one hand, spilling down my front.

*sirens going*

The red warning lights flash and I start to panic, I didn't even feel the warning, through my mutation, what's going on?

"Incoming projectile, all citizens head to designated bunker near you." Sounded the automated voice.

I turned my foot on my axis to look into the house across from me, to see the pair staring right at me.

They knew my office way here..i didn't tell them? I couldn't feel them from here through our bond, I thought I chose a good spot..

"Hospital" I heard Hendrix say looking to me as zed runs to get the boys In the background, I just nod.

Its been almost a year and half since I heard his voice in my head.. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I heard his voice. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I grabbed Stars chart and took off, mutating to my three armed form midair as I leaped down the 20th floor window straight down to the ground.

I landed ungracefully and I notice people panicking all around, Maritants were mutating to run faster, everyone pitching in top help one another, picking up children and elderly, taking them to the nearest bunker.

With two free arms I start directing them to the hospital, the closest bunker to us here. People follow my lead and I spot my family coming out of their apartment tower.