Chapter 19 : part one

Hey guys! ill be honest I've been a bit busy, I'm back in school again ( getting my bachelors now) I still plan to publish monthly, so I apologize for being a week behind! I already have plan for how the book goes. So don't worry the whole story is laid out in synopsis, but I have not typed it! ( I will finish this book) 

**********************************************

**Chapter 19

*Third p.o.v*

Boe was stiff as a board when he saw their merged form together as one. The body was more wolf like and the duo were in fact the same size as buddy. Having been Frankie's only partner for years he was a little jealous, but in awe at seeing the wolf as such a large beast.

It looked just like Frankie's wolf, ears, tail and all. But the overall coat was shorter.

"Wow.." Was all he was able to get out, the fact that Frankie was obviously taking the lead was amazing.

"That is interesting. I have not met anyone who could merge animal forms.." The robot said. Boe looked up still in pain.

"Its rare.." Boe decided to keep it short and simple, not going into detail.

"Sir.. let me get you up there." The robot turned to boe and without waiting for a response he lifted the boy onto his form. Where boe gripped onto the beasts neck. He was not aware that the grumble under him was infact a purr released by Frankie. Happy to be surrounded by his boys.

Frankie and Byron's headspace was filled with a warm fuzzy feeling of love, hope and a small bit of embarrassment. Frankie would never admit it, but he was semi-enjoying the fact that Byron was not able to control his private thoughts.

"Does it always feel this, sensual?" Byron thought. His thoughts leaking to Frankie's half.

"Yes, but you learn to realize you are a half to one whole. Like your thoughts, you'll get better at closing them off, I promise its only really invasive the first time." Frankie laughed.

The whole beast chuckled and Boe looked down.

"Stop flirting you two.. It makes for a bumpy ride.." Boe laughed. Frankie and Byron, both sharing their thoughts flushed. Frankie was mortified, having seen Byron's thoughts he was aware of the desire to have a relationship like their parents, but he was still embarrassed being caught.

"Can they communicate in that form?" The robot asked from aside the beast.

The beast nodded.

"Yes, when Frankie and I merge we can talk to one another, send thoughts, etc.." Boe smiles.

"This... is an earth thing?" The robot asked.

"I don't know.. maybe other planets have done this.. I'm not sure." Boe answered.

The robot turned forward as they approached where Frankie and him came from.

"Wow- that's...really cool. Mom would have loved this.." Boe answers sitting up. The robot looked to boe funny.

"This was my old masters home, king Lucian of the Andromeda, Keeper of the milky way, may he rest in peace." The robot bowed.

"Andromeda? Do you mean the universe next to ours?" Boe asked from atop buddy 2.0. Frankie nodded, as he was thinking the same.

"Of course. We founded the milky way. Just as the lights founded us." The robots reply hit home to boe.

"Our mom is a Martian, one of our fathers is as well."

"Are- are your people Martians then...?" Boes voice popped in, labored.

"Sir- I will answer your questions later. You need rest, your voice is strained."

"Im fi-"

"Stop." The robot replied with a more stern tone.

Boes body sagged atop the beast.

"Hes out cold sir frankie."The robot whispered. The beast nodded, not shocked.

The robot and the merged form were at the entrance to the cave where Frankie and the robot met. The robot paused.

"You go down, ill hold sir boe.." The pair nodded in agreement as the robot gripped boes unconscious body as the pair leaped the 20 feet down.

"Now here.." The robots hands on boe were like touching a delicate flower. The wolf bear pressed its body so close the edge as the robot laid on its stomach, gently laying boe on the wolfs body.

"Now I will- Oh dear." The robots attempts to lower himself were in vain as the cliff gave out and he tumbled with the debris.. The wolf jumped back with boe safely on his back.. The pair panicked, and leaned boes body off their back, fleeing back to the robot.

"im ok!" The rubble pile yelled. The beast started to dig in agony.

A robot hand popped up though the rubble.

"See!" the rubble was pushed away as the group pulled rocks away from his body..

The beast noticed something was off.

"Oh- well. I guess I didn't need that hand anyway.." The robots hand had been crushed and was now not moving.

Frankie and Byron unmorphed then, and quickly got dressed.

"Let me help!" Frankie ran to the robot and held his had up. It was a mangled mess, the joints were gone, the screws gone. The wires now frayed and there was oil leaking from between the joints.

Frankie's heart dropped. A graphic memory of marc coming to surface. How marc had ultimately died on his back. Now this robot.. he didn't look so good.

"Boe could probably fix it.." Frankie huffed, tears in his eyes. Tears for a robot who had met only 2 hours ago.

"No Sir- you have to go to your sister, I will only slow you down.." The robots words were logical and Frankie heard the tone in his voice.

"But you cant walk on this.." Frankie admitted.

"Then leave me here, I have the most wonderful view of my sires home from here..." The robots voice held acceptance, and a sad tone of what Frankie presumed were his memories.

"But... you helped me, let me help you." Frankie begged.

"How about this... There used to be so many people herb. May I tell you about them?" The robot asked. 

******

*Cries in robot*

-Toodles