Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

*Kii-eas p.o.v*

Hot tears sprung down my now Martian face as I screamed in agony.

"Kii-ea, the package has gone missing."

I repeat the package is....shes gone.." my mothers voice rang out. I cried harder as a second explosion happened, tearing my homeland, my peoples colony ship right in two.

I stopped myself from going further. I floated there, in the atmosphere alone. My daughter, who ive yet to hold in my hands.

Shes probably dead.

Every last ounce of hope left my body at that second.

My daughter.

Star.

Id never get to change her diaper, or see what color eyes she had, or even hold her in my own arms. I would never get that.

"Kii-ea!" A strong voice drew me out of my thoughts as I turned to the right. There in the ship was my family.

How had I forgot about them...In all this.. I lost star and I forgot about them.. I stared back at my colony, falling from space.

Frankies body was shaking as he screamed at me. He was slamming his fists on the glass window closest to me.

"Mom stop!" He screamed. I could barely recognize his voice was in my head. Our family connection.

"Mom please! The ship is plummeting to earth!" Frankies panicked voice made me realize he was screaming at me to not stop.

A shaky breath later I calmed down. I pushed my fears to the back of my mind and looked at the situation. There were two large pieces of my colony now entering the atmosphere. I have roughly 20 minuets before they light on fire from the heat. That's 20 minuets to get them to slow enough to decent without combustion.

"Frankie, you and byron man the cannons, I need you to shoot the small pieces of ship to pieces, we cant let the big ones hit the ground." I said firmly. Crying through the loss.

Star, baby girl. I wont let myself think for one second your gone.

Closing my eyes I calm myself.

"Malaki, Hendriz, zed I need you three to put away any arguing and join me. Get your suits on we need to fly to the ship.."

"Kii-ea. That's in space, I cant fly like that." Hendrix said.

"Hendrix, you have my powers now, like I have yours. I know you can do it,it's the upper atmostphere, theres still oxygen, just not as much as your used to. Now's not the time to argue. Get the fucking o2 suits on, lets go." I say with a overall commanding tone.

"Boe.." My son looked to me, scared but certain.

"Fly the ship, you have the moist experience. Avoid the big pieces and Call the Flightships on the ground, we need more guns blowing debris out.." Boe nodded to me.

"Ground, do you copy?" I rang to my armcoms.

"Reading you loud and clear kii-ea..." Lex replied.

"It's the colony...Its plummeting to earth as we speak.,." I whisper.

There was no reply.

"Get those building in the ground and get the dome up..We need all the help we can get." I tell him, sniffing the tears away.

"What about.... Star.." He asked.

"I -I have no idea.." I sobbed.

"Kii-ea.. we will figure it out.." Lex began,