Chapter 4

This is going to be one of the shortest chapters i've written but it fits well with the story~~

Hey guys! i know its been a long month for you guys and im sorry! Thank you for all your supportive comments they really helped:) 

I present chapter 4 !

Chapter 4:

8-21-2250

**Hendrix p.o.v**

With zed on my tail I rounded the corner of the hall that led to Kii-ea and Byron's room, only to se it blocked by several non-Ai robots, security bots.

"What the hell is this?" I screamed, trying my best to get them out of the way.

None of them responded or budged to my strength, this was weird.

"What the fuck.?" Zed yelled too, obviously seeing it too.

"You need to move, alpha code 56-Alpha-11." Zed growled out the override code to them all, only to see the door creek open from the inside.

A hospital gown fluttered as a small voice let out.

"That's not the code anymore." A teen male voice rang out

Zed and I froze in our spot.

"What the hell happened?" zeds thoughts ran out, unguarded, raw thoughts. I was having very similar ones as I turned my head to meet zeds wide eyes.

Slowly, we turned to look back to the doorway.

There stood a boy, a teenage boy with circular scars around his shaven head, bright gold eyes and circuits that matched Malaki's running down his arms that weren't there yesterday morning.

Hes been unconscious for two years and here stands here looking unfazed by his awakening.

What the hell happened to him

"Byron!" I heard boe scream out in pure agony, holding back sobs from his brother being here. His feet pattered on the floor from behind me, running this way. Iv'e never heard him sound like this.

So broken, much like the day we found Byron but he was unconscious.

I could hear him start to cry again, and I couldn't help but tear up now, zed looking like he would do the same.

"Bee!" added Frankie, must be a nickname for byron. Both boys started running to Byron only for Byron to look at them for a second and put up a hand, he smiled.

"I see mom didn't lie about you still bring alive..." I heard him mumble, his eyes watering a bit, he wiped his eyes on the back of his hand.

The robots didn't move and I saw Byron frown...

"This reunion is going to have to wait, I need to get Dad, well, Malaki and I need the biggest computer you can get to me." He said firmly.

Boe and Frankie both paused, I saw them look confused.

"Its for mom..." Byron added.

What is this kid talking about? His mom?

"do you mean Kii-ea?.." Zed asked him.

"Yes, mom." Byron said, rolling his eyes. He walked to the control panel on the wall and his hands just touched the wall. His eyes grey suddenly, All four of us stare at him as he flicks back to his normal eyes and steps away.

All the tv, the radios, the wrist bands, the messaged stopped.

But a new one appeared, in sync with a voice I haven't heard for two years.