chapter 6:

Chapter 6: 8-21-2250

**malakis p.o.v**

I stood there, stiff as a log.

Kii-eas back, just stood there naked before us changing and now I stand silent as I watch her run off again.

Before I could turn to follow her back a fist hits my jaw and I heard growling.

My head whipped back to every member of the family staring at me and Byron lowering his hand as Boe and Frankie held him back.

"You fucking bastard!" He growled.

Spit hit my face and I was too stunned to move. But his eyes glared at me, His eyes lit like fire as he burned daggers of hate right into my heart.

This is a boy I considered my son and he woke up with so much hate for me I don't know what to do.

Zed and Hendrix stared between me and him.

"Where is Star at!" He screamed.

I was still processing Kii-ea being home that didn't realize any words being said I just stood there silently.

V walked in and looked right to Byron as an Ai walked In behind her.

"Byron." The Ai spoke.

I recognized the voice.

"A" I said.

"Grandma." Byron said with a smile at the same time as me.

"Byron, we will discuss the baby later, but Hendrix, zed, Malaki. Your wife needs you." A looked to v and then back to me.

"Malaki, My mother wants to talk about that day later, but I went ahead and sent her the whole conversation of the whole day." V told me over the link.

"Its time to tell your family, I will contact Alecki and Aleaillie immediately. " A Said to me

I nodded yes before turning back to zed and Hendrix who were both shaking, their minds blocking me.

Hendrix was glaring as he spun around, shifting to a gorilla and Zed shifting to a Martian leaving me in the room.

"30..29...28" we heard as we took off.

**zed p.o.v** (A/N 30 seconds ago )

"Baby, they're talking about a baby.." I said to Hendrix, over our link.

"I think mom was pregnant when she went into her coma..." Boe cut into out r link.

"Byron is telling me that mom lost the baby... Malaki signed the paper to remove the baby..she's in an artificial womb still growing right now. " Boe growled over our family link. Frankie is shaking in anger.

Something I'm not used to seeing, Frankie mad.

"Are you telling me we have a daughter out there somewhere....?" Hendrix looked to all of us, ignoring Malaki.

"Byron, we will discuss the baby later, but Hendrix, zed, Malaki. Your wife needs you." A looked to v.

Hendrix shifted first.

"I cant even look at him zed, come on." Hendrix whispered, shifting as he turned away.

I followed, shifting as well.

"30..29...28" we heard as we took off.

**Kii-ea p.o.v**

Surfacing my worst fears were surfacing.