1:

Ok first off om so sorry for not uploading sooner!<3 i had a really busy day got home at 10, its now 10:30(ish) so sorry guys!!!

xoxo

this chapter is brutal and i love it in the worst ways, please don't hate me. 

Im not even going to lie to you guys, writing is hard so I hate to say this but I'm going to upload every two weeks from now one.

I know that even myself as a reader I hate having to wait that long, but I am in college too, and a mom, and I'm about to go on my first of two externs here soon (9-16 – 12-16 ) and so I want to be able to get good school grades too.

I hope you all understand where im coming from <3 I love you guys and expect uploads every other Friday from here on out <3

This book is going to be from boe and Frankie,(a new p.o.v I will tell you about later), then Malaki, Hendrix and zeds p.o.v a majority of the time.

Xoxo

Toodles

Chapter 1: 8-20-2252 212 a.d.d

*Boe p.o.v**

"Boe." I hear whispers, drawing me out of my slumber. I roll over, not wanting to wake up.pulling the covers over my head with a groan.

"Really boe, I don't have time for this, You know its time for school and I want to say hi to brother Byron and mom before we go. You know you love family breakfast." I feel Frankie feeling his way down my sides to wake me, tickling me slightly as I peer my eyes open to look at him.

Little shit, hes just lucky hes so cute still.

I pull him down onto bed purring him under my own covers as I run to the bathroom.

"This is cheating! Im lost in the blanket you turd!" I smirk, doing my business, then quickly getting Frankie out of the mess he created and I get ready to go.

Its been two years since mom was put into a medically induced coma, along with my twin Byron. Both were supposed to wake up a week or two after, but they haven't woken since.

They've never even met but yet they're in the same room in the hospital. Appas orders, once he woke Appa wouldn't let my twin or mom be separated.

"Family should be together." He told us.

"Youre family is our family." He told me, frankie and I both cried, im glad Byron will get ot have this too when he wakes up."

The day we got out of the compound was the hardest one ive lived through yet. The emotional toll it took on everyone was horrible. That day was hard, mom never waking up, papa Hendrix was unconscious and appa zed was hurt badly too.

But Dad, he was a mess. Ive never seen him so broken. He woke up to the news of kii-eas need for a coma inducer and he was angry, worried and every emotion in the book all at once. He wasn't able to forgive her for sedating him, keeping him from the fight. Uncle marc couldn't even get him to calm down, it was a mess.

It took him three months to visit mom without being angry at himself, Papa and appa tried to help him a lot at home at first. But on the first night he refused to sleep in their room. Papa Zed and Appa Hendrix even got a new bed and moved it into a quest bedroom for them all.

But Dad still didn't want to sleep there, he started sleeping on the couch every night.

"I cant be with you two until my family is whole." He had argued every night papa zed asked if he'd join them.