2:

Chapter 2: 11-1-2250-210 a.d.d

**two years ago ish **

**Kii-ea p.o.v**

I sat my rear on the sandy beach, the ocean horizon peering out in front of me. My feet seemed to bring me here. But I have been wandering around for a while now. Lost honestly.

"Where am i?" I asked myself for the 20th time this week.

This is day 87 of me walking aimlessly through the grass fields in front of me. I woke up here after closing my eyes in the lap of an unnamed woman who saved my life by hiding my shoes. I sit here, barefooted and dressed only in a long black dress.

Is this, the afterlife? I wonder. 

The black dress a little cliche..

My stomach has swollen a bit lately and I wonder why. I haven't eaten in 87 days, I haven't peed, I haven't had any water, but ive stayed fine. Like I don't have to eat here...

Peaking down to the lump I place my hand on it, absentmindedly rubbing it for comfort as I peak around to the ocean.

Ive never been to the ocean before, only ever seen it. Just being here hurts my heart. I wish the boys were here, and boe and Frankie.

I hear trees moving behind me but I ignored it, There is wind here, no need to let it bother me.

"Fucking bees!" I hear someone yell, my head whipped around so quickly. There was a preteen standing off in the tree line, running from something and I saw bear ears on their head

"boe?!" I yelled out.

The kid froze, turning to look at me. His eyes seemed to zoom in on me and I raised my hands in defeat.

"H-hi...?" I said, my voice carrying across the field. Like a deer in head lights he froze at my words, scared of me almost, but I could see him processing things. I walked a few yards closer to see him.

I paled. I saw scars on his head, I knew who this kid was.. And it wasn't boe. This was the boy I saved from the giants, the scars on his head from the contraption we got off him.

"You're... boes twin brother aren't you...? How, how are you here?" I asked him. Finally approaching enough to reach out to his ears. He flinched back, growling at me, His eyes dilated in anger.

"Don't!" I heard him yell. His eyes glared daggers into me and I was about to ask why.

" Don't say his name! Hes dead!" he screamed to me.

I must have looked surprised because he seemed to be searching my eyes for something. So I sat down where I was. Trying to not be intimidating.

"How long have you been here?" I ask, changing the subject. He seemed to look around.

"Long time, but not, super long..." He whispers, stepping back a bit.

We sat there for over three hours, he finally sat down and leaned against a tree. Seeming tired, as I was too, the sun was setting, and I could see he was feeling it too.

My eyes were heavy and I slept.

**42 days later**

12-13-2250 210 a.d.d

Byron and I were walking our regular route, the one that led to the only house, it was a stand alone small little two bedroom, very simple. There was no refrigerator or bathroom, but beds and a music player. It was cozy.