Healed

5 Days Later
Hermitcraft

After a few months of hard work, Tango, Impulse, Zedaph, Etho, BDubs, and Keralis were better. Each still had some small side effect, but they were well enough for now. Well enough to help out with saving t/n from Zhuvito.

Well, once they find out anyway.

Xisuma and EX were going in today to tell them what was happening and how they could help. Now that they were better, X's plan could start.

"Hey guys, glad you're all doing better!" Xisuma greeted as they all sat down in the dining room/waiting room area of the hospital. X had another cup of coffee in his hands, lifting the bottom of his helmet to take sips every few minutes.

"Thanks X, really thought I wasnt gonna make it there for awhile though..." Tango responded quietly, turning up a quick grin.

"Sorry it took so long, something... else happened while you were sick that kinda held things up..." X began, trying to find a way to lay down the news lightly.

"What happened? It couldn't have been too bad, right? Everybody's fine besides us?" Keralis piped in. X winced at the last statement, now even more unsure of how to tell them.

"Well... you see....." X couldn't speak. Words werent forming for him. It was all just out of his mind of how to say anything. He looked to his brother for help, getting a simple nod.

"The kid, y/n or t/n or whatever you call them, Zhuvitos got em up in his castle. Zhuvito is the guy who gave you all this weird sickness. We aren't sure what he is planning to do to them but its definatly nothing good." EX explained for his brother.

Zed, Tango, Keralis, BDubs, Impulse and Tango sat in shock at the news, the information almost overwhelming. How had they not noticed?

"Why... didnt you tell us sooner...?" Etho asked quietly, keeping his head down.

"We didn't want to make you more stressed out. You six already were bedr ridden and on the verge of death, we didnt think you needed the burden of knowing you couldn't help with something like that at the time..." X answered in the same tone, staring at his coffee cup as he traced his finger on the rim.

They all sat silently for a few minutes after. No one knew what to say or how ro feel at that moment. It was all such crazy information to just be told after almost dying. It made things so much different than what the previously sick Hermits thought would be after they were healed.

"How long has t/n been gone." BDubs asked, or more like stated. His voice was monotone and unlike him.

"Just about a month and a half to two months..." X replied.

"What do we have to help with." BDubs questioned in the same voice.

"Well, the only really specific one is for Impulse. You're the only one who knows how to tame ghasts and we need one to light the portal to the world that y/n is in. The rest of you can either help gather resources for the mission or keep getting you're strength back." X told them of their jobs as they nodded. Asking other questions about what had happened since they had been hospitalized. X and EX answered as well as they could before leaving for the day to work on some last details of the plan.

Same day
Zhuvito's castle

"No! No, no, no, no, NO! DAMN IT!" Zhuvito yelled as he watched the Hermits speaking to their supposed-to be-dead friends.

"Why didnt it KILL THEM." He screamed again as he got rid of the purple haze that showed the Hermitcraft server. He began pacing around the almost empty room, throwing things off tables and spilling others on the floor.