Welcome to the Story :)

Hi! My name is Sage (she/he/they) and this is Welcome to Hermitcraft! You will be the main protagonist of this story, which means that your name and your 'nickname' will be used along with they/them pronouns to make sure anyone can read this. Keep in mind, I intended this to be in the view of someone younger than about 16 or 17, but you can still read it as written if your older.

I started writing this when I was a crappy writer, so I've been going through editing and even rewriting entire sections. I also started writing this when I still thought I was a cisgender girl, and I wrote things that I would do, so there are a few times in the beginning when i accidentally used she/her pronouns instead of they/them pronouns.

Abbreviations used-

(yn)= Your name. You can use your actual name or just pretend that is says t/n instead

(gt)=Gamer tag. Ex. Cubfan135, DocM77, it's just your full name pretty much.

(tn)=Tag nickname. (ex. X instead of XisumaVoid or Cleo instead of ZombieCleo)

(I dont use these last two at all I belive but   I cant remember)

(hc)=hair color (it can be hot pink for all I care)

(ec)=eye color (again, I don't care what color it is, go wild)

This will take place in Season 6 as I started it like a few months before it ended and I procrastinated so much that it ended in season 8 :,)

Point of views will change occasionally but will mostly stay in your POV.

It will be in a VR type world where your not a block character but the animals and things like that are. None of the Hermits are blocked characters either.

THIS IS A GRIAN X MUMBO JUMBO STORY
JUST SO YOU ARE AWARE

Remember, this story is shipping their Minecraft personas. NOT the real life them. I am shipping Grian and Mumbo, not Charles and Oliver. I find shipping the real people is kind of invading their privacy.

Here are all the Hermits that will be included in the story (alphabetically by channel name), these are  the season 7 Hermits  because I know them better.
BDoubleO100

CubFan185

DocM77

EthosLab

FasleSymmetry

GoodTimesWithScar

Grian

Hypnotized

IJevin

ImpulseSV

Iskall85

JoeHills

Keralis

MumboJumbo

RenDog

StressMonster101

Tango Tek

TinFoilChef

VintageBeef

WelsKnight

xBCrafted

XisumaVoid

ZedaphPlays

ZombieCleo

Ok, now onto the actual story :)