The End

Cleo's POV

"Drop them now unless you want to be hurt!" I yelled at the guard who held a child in their arms. The man stopped when I held my sword up to him. T/n turned their head slowly, eyes widening.

"Cleo?!" They responded. Their voice was so weak and raspy, I could hardly keep my focus.

"I said put them down!" I yelled again.

"No no, Cleo!" They stopped to cough, "Hes a friend! Seriously!" I lowered my sword. A friend? He was a guard, one of Zhuvitos henchmen, the enemy. I stepped slightly closer, my sword still at the ready.

"Hes a friend, I promise." They were obviously losing their voice. I brought a hand to their pale face, tracing every visible mark they had. Though their clothes were dirty and over sized, they looked like they had been repaired. Their hair was matted and their eyes were void of their usual bright color.

"Its gonna be ok. Were gonna bring you home. I promise." I put my sword away and took them from the guard. They were so light, and their wrists were pink and blistered.

"I'm Lazlo by the way. I tried my best to keep them safe and healthy. But there wasnt much I could do to prevent this..." The guard bowed as his voice hitched, like he was about to cry.

"Its ok, you did what you could. But now you have to help me get them to somewhere safer." I asserted, motioning to his sword.

"I will do my best to protect them." He unsheathed his iron sword with confidence. Lazlo and I ran through the battle field, him fighting off anyone who attacked.

Lazlo fought off those who were once his allies as I held the child close to my chest. It was much more difficult to get to the healing team at the portal than I thought, we hadn't even made it to the edge of the forest yet.

I nearly tripped on my own feet as a loud crash sounded from behind us. Lazlo and I turned to see a giant, dark figure flying above the castle, bits of stone falling from the roof.

"I WONT LET ANY OF YOU RUIN MY PLANS! NOW BRING THE CHILD BACK TO ME BEFORE ALL OF YOU PERISH." The figure bellowed.

"Holy shit, hes never done this before..." Lazlo whispered in fear. My hold on t/n became tighter, I was determined to save them. They held onto me tighter and tried to tuck their head out of the way.

"Oh good! You have t/n!" I heard X yell to me from the right.

"Yes, but they're definatly going to need medical attention. We need to get them to Stress and Scar ASAP." I informed him, still staring at Zhuvito.

"Its too risky, for now. If he sees you and follows, he very well may destroy the portal, then we'll all be screwed. Until then, we need to keep them as hidden as possible while the others fight Zhuvito off." X said and I nodded.

No ones POV

It felt like the final boss fight in a video game. Explosions sounded as swords clashed. Blocks blew apart as TNT and creepers exploded.

Most of the guards had backed off after Zhuvito gave his threat. It gave the Hermits more time and focus for the main threat. Etho, Tango, Impulse, Zedaph, and Doc set up TNT canons. False, Mumbo, Cub, Hypno, Xb, BDubs, and Keralis shot arrows at him. Everyone else continued to fend off the remaining guards and spawning mobs.

Soon enough, TNT flew through the air and hit Zhuvito. It always paused his motions, but never seemed to injure him. Arrows would impale him, but he'd just pull them out and carry on.

"Haha! Your weapons have no affect on me, crabs." He yelled as he continued further. Cleo, Xisuma, and Lazlo ducked behind the others, watching carefully as nothing stopped their enemy. Everything seemed to be going down hill for them.