The Beginning?

I've had this ready for a while, but there is a specific reason I posted it today. It will be in the end note!

Your POV

It was a few days later, and I felt better. Well, sort of. That experience is something i'll probably never get over; something i'll never fully recover from. Even so, I felt well enough to go out on my own every once and awhile. Usually I would have to stay with one of the others though.

Like today. I was hanging around with Ren while he worked on some redstone, not paying much attention to it. While he was doing his thing, I had my phone out watching a movie.

"What're ya watching kiddo?" He called from the other side of the redstone's contraption.

"Oh, (favorite movie)." I called back with a small smile. When I watch this movie, it calms me down, even in the darkest of times. It was sort of like a sedative to my stress and anxiety.

"Fun!" Ren hollard back to me. I continued to watch my movie and Ren went back to work.

When the movie finished, I stood up and walked over to Ren to see his project. I decided to stand a fair distance away, close enough to see but not in the way. Even after all the times ive helped Mumbo and Iskall with redstone, I still didn't get a single thing Ren was doing. A piece of redstone here and a piston here, then a repeater and a hopper. What was he making?

"What are you making?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side.

"Its a (some sort of contraption I don't do redstone in the slightest)!" He explained to me, and I understood a little better. I sat back and continued to watch the process of redstone, occasionaly asking a question about something.

About half an hour later, I was getting bored. So I decided to see what I had in my inventory. I found a shulker box full of random blocks that I have. With my random blocks, I started to build.

I built for about 15 minutes before I ran out of blocks. The finished product ended up being an... odd looking chicken with giant google eyes.

"Hey Ren! Look at this!" I called as I climbed to the top of the chicken. He looked back and chuckled.

"Nice, I thought I heard something going on!" Ren called back to me. He walked over to my masterpiece as he wiped his hands of redstone dust.

"How's about we head over to the shopping district and grab some lunch?" Ren asked and I nodded and jumped down from the chicken. We flew off to the shopping district and stopped at Hungry Hermit, then chose a spot to sit and eat. I had a few potatoes and golden carrots while Ren had some fish.

After we finished eating, Ren and I started walking around the shopping district. We stopped at a few shops, with an occasional purchase, but nothing much happened.

A few hours later, I was sent back over to Grian's base for the night. Grian was somewhere in his base, but I wasn't sure where, so I called for him.

"Hey, Grian?!" I started walking around the main level as I waited for an answer.

"Up here!" I heard from above me. I jumped, opening my elytra and firing a rocket. Grian was on the very top of his tower, sitting at the edge. I walked over and sat down next to him, hanging my feet over tee he edge. We were looking out towards the sea as the sun started to go down.

"How long have you been up here?" I asked. Grian looked down to me and said, "Half an hourish." I nodded and looked back at the water, seeing fish and dolphins moving around.

"Mumbo will be over in a little bit. He's gonna stay for the night to help out a bit. The mail system may be broken again..." Grian said as I chuckled.