Nothing Found

3rd person

X and Scar came out of the cave unsuccessful. They found no sign of anything down in that cave besides what Scar and (Tn) had dug up. When they went to tell Grian and (Tn), they found a mustachless Mumbo and Grian laughing at (Tn) who had Mumbo's mustache on their face.

"So this is what you have been working on for months, huh Grian?" Scar chuckled as he and X walked up to the others. Grian nodded vigorously as (Tn) tried to get the stache off.

"How does this come off?" (Tn) looked over to Grian, a smile hidden behind the mustache.

"I, uhm... haven't figured that out yet..." Grian confessed. We all laughed at Grian as (Tn) facepalmed.

Scar and X stayed for some time but had other things to do, so they left eventually, leaving Mumbo, Grian, and (Tn) to fix the mustache. And once that was delt with, (Tn) went off to bed at Grian's base, just to be safe.

Grian and Mumbo were left to talk to each other, so they sat at the top of Grian's base and did so.

"I wonder what that was." Mumbo muttered during their conversation about that voice.

"Yeah, especially since Scar and X found nothing. I can't find any reason for (Tn) to have lied about any of that either." Grian responded.

"And for them to be that scared and it to be so genuine, it can't have been fake." Mumbo said, laying down on his back. Grian layed down too, looking up at the now star speckled sky. He nodded as he stared at the individual constalations.

Back down in the base, (Tn) was laying in bed, having trouble sleeping. They laid down on their side, trying to find something comfortable. Then flipped over again and again, with no luck. With one last attempt and a defeated sigh, they laid on their back with wide eyes.

"Just sleep! It's really not that hard!" (Tn) mumbled to themselves as they brought their hands up to their face. They dragged their hands down their face slowly, forcing their eyes shut.

"Uugh, its no use." They mumbled once again. Suddenly, (Tn) felt a wheight change next to them. They looked down to their side, seeing two cats snuggled up next to them.

"Oh, hey Maui and Pearl." (Tn) said as they sat up and scratched behind Pearl's ear. She purred and tilted her head slightly. It was calming to (Tn), having a little fur-baby next to them.

After a few minuted, (Tn) finally started to become drowsy and laid down. Maui laid at their head and Pearl stayed at ear scratching distance. With one final grin and a glance at Pearl, (Tn) fell asleep.

When Grian eventually went back inside, he immeadietly checked on the kid. The sight he walked into was adorable, he couldn't help but let out a soft giggle. After checking around his base for anything suspisious (for obvious reasons), Grian went to his own bed, falling asleep almowt as soon as he hit the bed.

Aaaahhhhh sorry for the short chapter!!!! I have an idea but I have a certain day I want to publish it and I don't want to lrave you without a story.

I also have two thank you's to say!

Thank you OrionTheFox for giving me the idea of the cats cuddling the reader! And thank you ileftthestoveon for volunteering to edit the story!

(Also, can someone please tell me how to do the link thing to the name and how to dedicate chapters, that would be very usefull)