I Wanna Go Home...

Lazlo's POV
About 5 days later

I wasnt really sure when I started to warm up to the kid. They just had this thing about them that made it impossible not to get along with them.

Well, I guess not impossible, considering Zhuvito and all.

But, even during that first day when the little squirt wouldn't keep their mouth shut for more than a minute, it took everything I had to not smile. They just brightened up the room whenever they were there, even in their current condition. I have to say, I miss the witty remarks I heard the first week, now, I can hardly get 'good morning's and 'hello's.

Zhuvito had really done damage to (Yn), mentally and physically. Burnt wrists, slashed back, not a single shower since they arrived, and so malnourished that if you looked, you could see the outline of they're ribs. Mentally, they were scarred and bruised; it's very likely that this will leave them with permanent anxiety, PTSD, and other trauma induced disorders. They already flinched whenever I opened their cell door and panicked at the slightest sounds or the faintest yell.

I was walking my usual route, through cell blocks A and B, into the kitchen for a while, and to the guards quarters. I had nothing very specific I had to do today, so I had my helmet off to try and relax some what.

'Should I see how the Little Squirt is doing?' I wondered to myself. They were housed in cell block E, where we keep our special captures. They had a very different room to the rest, though. Though the room was about the same size as every other, but it had half the stuff.

While a normal cell had a bed, a toilet, a bench, a table, and water fountain, all their room had was a crappy bed and toilet. I always wondered why our 'special guests' had worse treatment than our basic prisoners, but I never mustered up the courage to ask Zhuvito. He was such a force to be reckoned with, all the staff avoided him as much as possible, no exceptions.

I began to walk towards the kids cell, careful not to be suspicious. All I got was a few weird looks from some lower level guards, but no one else seemed to question it. As I arrived at the cell door, I peaked around the hall before unlocking the door and stepping inside. The kid was sitting on the ground, eyes glowing a light purple as they stared at their burned arms, streaked with purple veins.

Your POV, a few minutes earlier

I slowly got off my bed, it was the first time I had gotten out of bed for something other than having to go to that terrible machine. I didn't know what exactly I was gonna do, but I got up anyway. I began limping and dragging my feet to the center of the room, my body aching at every movement. I sat down with my legs crossed over each other and held out my right arm, examining every little thing about it. 

My wrist was scorched, various sizes of bruises and cuts were scattered about, with every pulse I saw my veins grow painfully and glow that horrible bright purple color. I wanted to cry, but I was so dehydrated that I had no tears left, so instead I just bit my lip. I wasn't sure I would ever get out of this damned place. I still had no clue if the Hermits knew where I was. I wasn't even sure they cared...

I clenched my fist and my eyes began to glow that fiery purple and my veins lit up too. I wasn't in control anymore, my emotions were. I didn't even notice it when Lazlo opened my door and walked in. I just stayed there, staring at my arm as I started to let an almost white, purple flame type energy emerge from my clenched fist. It just sat there on my fist, I was somehow controlling it.

I let it go again when Lazlo put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him with a pained expression that was almost just a blank face.

"I wanna go home Lazlo... I wanna leave... I don't know how much more I can take..." I whispered, it was as loud as my voice could get. The back of my throat was raw and sore from screaming during those horrible, horrible experiments. 

"I know Kid, I'm trying to help you, I really am. It's just so difficult when Zhuvito is watching my every move." Lazlo said as he kneeled down next to me, hugging my side with one arm. I winced slightly at this action as his armor ran against my bruised and slashed back. Lazlo noticed and moved his arm off my back. By then my eyes were back to their usual color and my arms were still held out in front of me as to not hit them on anything. Lazlo put his hand on my head, rubbing his thumb back and forth against my matted hair. I needed a shower so bad, I wanted a shower so bad. I hadn't had the chance for the whole... I don't even know how long I've been here...

Last I had counted was to day 14, after 2 weeks I had lost hope and stopped counting.

"I'm gonna get you out of here kid. I'm gonna take you back home. I'm gonna make sure your safe." Lazlo whispered as he turned my head to look at him. I nodded slightly as he helped me back to my bed before he left to go resume whatever tasks he had for the day.

I laid in bed and just remembered everything about Hermitcraft. I had found it to be a kind of escape from reality, putting myself back into the happy memories I had

My first day, jabbing Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall in the sides.

About a week later when everyone scared me half to death as a welcome party.

Grian helping me prank Xisuma back.

Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall teaching me to use an Elytra.

From that point on being able to tell Grian and Mumbo were into each other, but were both to dense to realize it.

All my animals getting a Mumbo mustache.

Helping Grian plan for the long forgotten Civil War.

And the Baseball game where everything began to go wrong... That damn baseball game where Tango threw up on the field this dark, obsidian strewn substance that was never explained to me! The day where Tango's hair turned from that glowing gold to a dark black.

That one day changed my entire life. That one day began these weeks that filled with mental and physical abuse that I will never forget. It feels like it will never end. I feel like this is just going to be my life until Zhuvito is done with me.

Once Zhuvito is done taking over every server, hes going to dispose of me, throw me to the mobs and let them finish me off. Maybe he'll throw me in lava and make me burn to death. Maybe he'll leave me in and ice biome and let me die of hypothermia. Maybe he'll grab me by the neck and suffocate me while his claw like hands burn all the skin off. 

I began to drift off as I imagined all the horrible ways I could be killed. Eventually, I had passed out cold, falling into a coma like state, but still wakeable.

~~•~~•~~
Ok, I am so so so so so so so so very sorry that its been, what, months since I updated this? I've just had so much writers block and so little motivation to write anything, and the fact that my teachers are giving me homework every night that I barely finish isn't helpful either. I'm back in normal school and there's not really anything worth going for me right now. Usually I have Band and Art to help me get through the week, now its just things like English and Math which I do not enjoy at all.

Anyway, I may only be posting very occasionaly, but I'm thinking about re-writing the older chapters to make them less cringe-worthy. I'm also working on a few short stories for a Hermitship One-shots book I'm making. I have about 3 or 4 one-shots done so far and I don't know when I'll be publishing it.

Okay, enough of all that, what are you guys gonna be for Halloween? I am going to Barrel from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe I'll get a picture if I post some time around Halloween.