Sickness

It was a few hours later, we were playing some board games when Mumbo suggested that we go see Tango. He said it would make us less sulky to see him alive and well. We agreed and went to visit our friend.

He was at his base, laying in bed with X close by to make sure he was ok and that he stayed ok. He was awake, but seemed like he uncomfortable and in pain. Next to Tango's bed was a trashcan, half full of obsidian colored vomit. His hair was now almost completely black and grey, only little bits of blonde still left.

"Hey guys." Tango's voice was quiet and hoarse, it seemed strained and painful for him to speak. Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall stepped closer to him and spoke softly. I looked back down at the trashcan and could tell why it was so hard for him to speak.

Shards.

Shards of obsidian were spread around the thick substance. I looked back at X with a terrified face. He could tell what I had seen and nodded. I looked at Tango, now seeing the little strokes of blood on and around his lips. His ghostly white skin made it more visible on his face, along with the slight bags under his eyes. It was a picture I would not soon forget.

I was frozen to the spot, incapable of movement. Iskall noticed and waved a hand in front of my face. I looked up at him, gave him an unconvincing grin, and looked back at Tango. What could have done this? He wasn't dumb enough to swallow obsidian, was he? Was it a prank gone wrong?

I got a slight pain in my head and stomach, probably from the thoughts I was having and my looks at the vomit and Tango. I poked Iskall who was now looking back at Tango. Discreetly, I pointed towards the door. He nodded and followed with me. We went outside and I immediately sat down.

"(Yn)! Are you ok?!" He said, kneeling next to me.

"Yeah. It was just to much for me at the moment." I felt like my stomach was twisting, my head was spinning. It only lasted a few seconds and then it passed. Iskall squeezed my shoulder, "you sure your alright, kid?" I nodded and stood back up. We went back inside and I sat in the corner of Tango's room for the rest of the time there.

~~~•~2 hours later~•~~~

Grian said that Iskall, Mumbo, and I could stay at his base for the night, like a sleep over. We all agreed to stay for the night. After sometime, we set out beds and started a movie.

We were having a good time until we got a message.

Stress: Impulse is sick now. Same as Tango.

I froze in place again, holding tightly to my bed sheets. Iskall let out an almost silent swear, Grian was as shocked as I was, and Mumbo started messaging Stress back.

Mumbo: Do you need any help?

Stress: Not yet. But tomorrow we should probably build some sort of sick ward somewhere.

Mumbo: ok

Grian: I have plenty of materials

Scar: The Convex can help too

Cub: What Scar said

Many other people said they'd help in one way or another. What did I say; nothing. I said nothing. I would be of no help in the situation, especially if I got sick too. I just went to sleep, ignoring all the messages that were popping up. I'm just a kid, I was no help to my parents or siblings with the smallest of things so what could I do here...

~~~•~the next morning~•~~~

I woke up early again, this time because of a nightmare. I was in Hermitcraft, but we were all sick. Well, except me. I was perfectly healthy but unable to help the others. They died one by one, and I wasnt able to do anything to help save them. I was just a complete screw up in my nightmare. That's how my nightmares had always been.

I looked over at the others. They were still sleeping soundly. How could they knowing what was happening on the server, though? I layed my head back down on my pillow and let tears silently fall down my face. Eventually, the one spot on my pillow was drenched with tears. I flipped it over and wiped away the remaining tears.

This one is kinda short. I think something might have been deleted, but I can't tell. I,haven't looked at it until I was gonna punish it. Which was like a week later. Again, sorry for the short chapter.