An Old Friend

Uhh, don't know if I need to give warnings for this but cuss words up ahead...

No pov

Xisuma was waiting in the center of the shopping district, waiting for the rest of the server to arrive. He was once again running on less than an hour of sleep and three cups of coffee. X paced back and forth, trying to find a calm way of explaining who Zhuvito is. But that was a difficult thing to explain calmly.

"X!" He heard from above him. X looked up and saw Grian and Mumbo, of course first to arrive. The two landed smoothly and walked over to X, obvious concern on their faces.

"Hello..." X mumbled out. It startled the two Architechs slightly, as X was usually bouncy and happy.

"You ok, man?" Mumbo asked as he put a hand on X's shoulder.

"Huh.. Oh, yeah.. Just a lot going on right now, I guess..." He stuttered in the most believable way possible as he pushed the hand off his shoulder.

About ten minutes later, all of the server, including EX, were there. Everyone was of course confused to see Ex, but were more focused on (Tn). They were worried and confused.

"First things first. Yes, my brother is here. Don't worry, hes... changed." X started as he built a little dirt mound so everyone could see him.

"Second, I know you want to know who Zhuvito is and where (Yn) has gone. So, how do I start this... Essentially, Zhuvito is an evil being that likes to torment people. He has powers that even EX and I can't handle. I also have a feeling that they are behind the sickness, so I may be able to find a cure, but I'm not promising anything. As for the whereabouts of (Yn), I sadly can't confirm that either. All I know is that they are not on the server..." X concluded, his brother now beside him, a hand on X's shoulder.

"How do you know this asshole anyway?" Doc questioned. X looked to his brother for help.

"Well, he's an... old friend of ours. We thought he was gone years ago, but we were wrong." EX took over as X looked to his boots. Doc nodded to show he understood.

"Do you know how to find him?..." Wels spoke up next.

"I... I don't know..." X said as he looked back up. He felt powerless against Zhuvito, and they took power from that lack of confidence. They took power from it bu taking the one thing X swore to protect... the kid.

He was put in charge of them. He was put in charge of making sure something like this never happened. He was put in charge of (Yn)'s safety. And he failed at that one simple task. That one minuscule thing he was left to do.

"BRO?! Get back to reality!" EX started as he elbowed his brother in the side. It was only then that Xisuma realized he had been zoned out.

"Oh, uh, sorry... I was out of it for a minute there..." He muttered just loud enough for EX to hear.

"No shit.." He heard EX mumble under his breath in annoyance..

Some time later, X had sent everyone back to their bases and he went back to the hospital. EX tagged along to make sure his brother was going to sleep instead of work on anything else. As they entered, X immeadiatly went to the bookshelves looking for a certain book. EX slapped his hand away.

"The heck was that for?!" X exclaimed.

"You are going to sleep. I know how little of that you've done this past month!" EX said as he pointed to the couches in the break area.

"What're you talking about I'm fine! I can look through a book!"

"I don't care. You are going to go sleep on that couch whether you like it or not. I will do the reading." EX was stern but sincere with his words. X reluctantly laid down on the couch, setting his helmet and armour on the floor beside him. Then the lack of sleep caught up to him and he fell asleep almost immeadiatly.