Alliums

Tango's POV

I felt like death. Every breath I took was intolerable. I could hardly open my eyes without getting a splitting headache. The health and numbing potions I was being given were helping slightly, but I couldn't even move a finger without wincing.

I didnt even have the energy to throw up more. Every time I needed to throw up, I just held it down and took the pain of the obsidian in my throat.

The others visit occasionally, but never stay long because they have their own things to be doing. They cant even tell if we; Impulse, Zed, Keralis, Bdubs, Etho and I, could hear them. We were all to the point we had limited physical movement or vocal responses. The others were lucky if we grinned a bit for them.

None of the sick knew exactly what was happening, just that we needed to be healed as quick as possible. At first, we just thought it needed to be healed so we didnt die, which is part of it. But apparently, something else had happened.

I noticed that I hadn't heard from t/n in weeks, none of the Hermits had even mentioned them. At first, I figured they were just to scared to see us or that the others didnt want them to be sick. But now I have a feeling it may be something more. I dont know what, but its definatly not anything good.

Xisuma's POV

I started to walk towards our make-shift hospital, my brother by my side. We didnt speak the entire way, until we arrived at the hospital. EX went to the back to help with potions while I searched for Stress.

Eventually, I found her in the Medical Bay with the sick Hermits. They were all quite a sight, dark, shiny hair and pale white skin. They looked lifeless, you would think they were dead if you couldn't hear their heart monitors beeping steadily.

Stress was writing something on Zedaphs clipboard that hung on the end of his bed.

"Hello, Stress." I stated, startling her.

"Oh, hey X! What's up?" Stress replied after regaining her composure.

"I was just curious of how things were going and figured I may be of some use somewhere." I answered stepping closer to Zedaph, analyzing his face carefully.

"Well, I just need to check up on BDubs and Etho now if you would like to help." I nodded and walked over to Etho's bed, grabbing his clipboard and a pen.

I checked his heartbeat, breathing, and multiple other thing, scribbling notes and statuses into the paper. Finally, I checked his temperature and wrote 96.5° F on the paper. The pen was placed on its hook along with the clipboard as Stress walked up behind me.

"Well, that's all that needs done in here. You can see if their is any need in help with the potions or you can come sort medicine in the back, it's up to you." Stress patted me on the shoulder and walked off. I turned and looked at my friends.

It was horrible seeing them like this, so lifeless and still. I knew that they would be on the road to recovery soon though. And not long after that, we could save t/n and go back to normal life on the server.

It would go back to daily pranks. It would go back to Hermits roaming the area without the thought of fear. T/n would go back to hanging out with Grian and Mumbo, living life as a kid and not having to worry about anything else. We could leave the past behind us and focus on the days project.

But that's not how it will be.

If and when we get the kid back, they will be traumatized. They wont be able to sleep comfortably at night. They wont be able to enjoy being a kid ever again. The past will haunt all of us, the sick will probably never have the same body strength they did before. Obsidian will be a reminder of this horrible few months.

EX's POV

"What do you mean you can't find any Alliums?! Their bright purple flowers!" I whisper shouted at Scar.

"Exactly what you said! We cant find any! They are too rare and there isnt a flower field anywhere near by! So until we find one, we cant finish the potions!" Scar said back in the same tone of voice, beginning to crush up bonemeal.

I groaned in annoyance and went over to the cauldron we were brewing in. The potion was a bright red-orange, almost the same shade as lava, in the end it's supposed to be a lavender color. It should be thick, almost like drinking Jello, which I'm sure as hell is going to be painful if the sick ones can hardly down water.

It was the smell, though, that deterred me from it the most.

The mixture smelled like rotting flesh mixed with mycelium and netherrack. Just being near it made me want to gag, I felt bad for those who had to put it in their mouths, though I doubt they'll be able to even taste or smell by then.

I walked over to the chest of so far gathered ingrediants and checked what we still needed. It was just those damn flowers. I really wasnt trying to be mean to Scar, but cmon, they're flowers, how hard could it be to find flowers.

I then walked out of the room to find X, seeing him just leaving the Medical Bay thing. I walked up to him and grabbed his wrist, tugging him out the door.

"Hi EX, uhm, what are you doing...?" My brother questioned slightly worried.

"Were going flower picking, pretty boy." I stated and dragged Xisuma into the air, flying straight ahead.

~~•~~•~~
Okay, another chapter finished, I'm proud of myself for getting this one done. I realized that once I started to write the words just like... showed up and the chapter happened. So yay.

Also, ohmygoodness I called X pretty boy lol, what's better, EX said it. I like it for some reason idk.

Its gonna be a joke for the rest of the book now tho lol