Powerful

Minor cursing in this chapter

No, no, no, stop it! Stop glowing...

I thought as I tried to calm down, giving hardly an effect. I breathed in and out, watching as my veins turned from purple to red, and then back to normal. Even with my charred wrists, my veins were visible when they glowed that bright purple. All the tests I had been put through the past week have brought back everything I had done my best to suppress.

My eyes had been going purple again, along with random muscle pain and twitches. I knew it was that dumb power I had to be born with. I cant feel my wrists and I cant think straight. Those tests had done something to me, something horrible.

I was strting to loose hope that the Hermits would find me. It's been nearly two weeks, and I hadn't gained any hope for the outcome of my life.

I'm going to die here and the Hermits wouldn't have the slightest clue of where I wa-

I was once again cut off by my cell door slamming open. As usual, I stayed on the bed, not looking up, assuming it was just Lazlo with my stale bread and month old apple. But when no tray was placed on my bed, I became suspicious and wary. I looked up to see Zhuvito at my door.

I pushed myself to the corner of the room and hid my face in my knees. I didn't want to see this horrible person at all, no matter time or date.

"Stop being such a worry wart, child, I just want to... talk." Zhuvito spoke. I stayed in my corner without a single glance upwards.

"Ok, be that way. I dont need to see your face for this anyway." He said, "I know how badly you've been wanting to know what you're here for. And now you finally get to know!" The words sparked my interest, so I peaked slightly at my captor, just enough to see their face.

"So, I need that special little power of yours to take over, let's see, 1, 2, 3, eh, how about all of Minecraft. So, whatdya say? Wanna help me out, or have a horrible demise?" Zhuvito sneered as my eyes opened wide. Yes, The horrible demise sounded bad, but I dont want to help take over the world. I have to answer, but how do I answer?

"Time is ticking~!"

Yeah, no shit sherlock. You know what, I'll come up with a plan to escape or something, so I'll just say that I will help.

"O-ok... I'll help..." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

"Good! Now, I have one last test for you..." Zhuvito stepped out of the way of the door, allowing Norman, one of the scientist people, to walk in. He grabbed my arm and basically dragged me to the testing lab. His hands rubbed harshly against my wrists, causing me to almost cry out in pain, but I knew better. The last time I cried and complained of pain, they slashed my back with a whip.

It was still painful and I had dried blood all over my back and shirt. The fact that my powers puffed up my veins, didn't help in the slightest. I kept the pain to myself to avoid any more whiplash from them.

Next thing I knew, the pressure was released from my wrists and I was hooked back up to the machine.

No POV

Norman and Arena began to power on the machine, much to Zhuvito's delight. The kid immediately tensed up and yelled. Their veins turned purple and puffed up as their eyes bulged and glowed. Zhuvito smiled his sinister grin as the child struggled and slowly unleashed their power.

Arena ducked as a beam of lavendar colored, fire-type blast of energy blazed over her head. It had come from (T/n)'s hand, another part of their ability.

"Perfect."

Another hour or two later, (T/n) was released from the machine, exhausted and aching. They could hardly stand, let alone walk, so Zhuvito had Lazlo come help the kid. He put the kids arm over his shoulder and helped them walk to their cell.

"Why would you, no, how could you serve such an evil being..." (T/n) muttered out as they walked down the blank hall.

"Hhhuu... trust me, squirt, I dont want to.." Lazlo sighed and sped up the pace. (T/n) was surprised by his response, and questioned him again.

"Hm? So how did you get stuck in this hell hole?" They asked Lazlo.

"N-none of your buisness, squirt. So keep your mouth shut." Lazlo warned as he threw the kid into the room.

"Do I at least get some food?" (T/n) called out as they crawled to the bed.

"Yeah, yeah. In a minute, I have other buisness to attend to." Lazlo yelled back. (T/n) just sighed as they laid they're sore body on the flimsy bed.

~~~•~~•~~~

Sorry it's a bit late, I've had rough week and just didn't feel like writing anything, hence the short chapter. But here it is, that's a part of why Zhuvito took ya! Hehe, um. I think the next chapter will focus on the Hermits, not sure yet.