Chapter 36

"Father...(Y/n)-sama?" A frail voice called out from the shoji door. (Y/n) and Kagaya looked to the door, while (Y/n) hid the Blue Spider Lily in her haori. "What is that rancid smell?" Kiriya asked coming in after Kagaya signaled for him to.

"...Kagaya farted." (Y/n) said with no emotion whatsoever. Kagaya looked in her general direction, giving her what (Y/n) can only guess is an offended face. (Y/n) didn't really know since she couldn't see him, though she could sense his offense.

"Okay... (Y/n) are you ready?" Kiriya asked. Though (Y/n) made sure to tell him that if (Y/n) was ever near his family, not to tell them what she's teaching him.

(Y/n) nodded, "I will be there in a second." (Y/n) said to Kiriya. He nodded and left the room waiting for (Y/n).

"We will hav to hide it... though I'm afraid I can't keep it... because of them." (Y/n) said cryptically since she could sense Kiriya outside the door.

"Yes... we will figure it out. Though I have to ask you something..."  Kagaya said trailing off.

"Even though I know the answer..." Kagaya internally sighed.

"Are you going to retir-

"No." (Y/n) said firmly, cutting Kagaya off.  He expected that answer, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." (Y/n) said standing up. "We will talk later."

Kagaya nodded before forgetting (Y/n) couldn't see anymore, "Alright." (Dang throwing shade Kagaya...)

"Question is... what are you going to do when push comes to shove?" Kagaya thought sadly in his head. He had foreseen the future... it wasn't pretty no matter which way she chose.

(Y/n) walked out to see Kiriya trying to scramble and look like he wasn't just listening in on their conversation. (Y/n) shook her head and walked out.

10 minutes later

"Have you been practicing?" (Y/n) inquired, once again walking up the mountain to get to her estate.

"Yes... I don't know how you do this all the time.' Kiriya pouted, though (Y/n) couldn't see it.

"You just need to practice more." (Y/n) said, giving no remorse. She knew it was hard to learn Concentration Breathing, though he wanted to learn. Kiriya nodded, and looked down to the ground, he was a bit stronger than before. (Y/n) knew that it was damn near impossible for Kiriya to ever get to where even Mizunotos are, for eventually the curse will catch to him. No matter how much training he does... unless-

"Hey (Y/n)-sama?" Kiriya snapped her out of her thoughts. (Y/n) hummed, "Do you think I can become a Pillar one day?"

"No." She said flatly in her head. "...that's up to you." She said, not really lying, and not really telling the truth. Kiriya seemed satisfied with this answer, and kept walking.

Time skip 2 hours

(Y/n) had been training right along side Kiriya, granted Kiriya had to take breaks here and there. (Y/n) just kept going, she practically had unlimited stamina.

"How (pant) do you (pant) do it?" He asked tired. (KEEP A CLEAN MIND 😇)

"I've done this... for a long time." (Y/n) answer, and kept swinging her wooden katana. Kiriya was watching (Y/n)'s muscles flex, for she'd taken off her haori and top of her uniform. Though she had a roll of tight bandages keeping her dignity in tact. (Like the temari demon.)

"CAW CAW! HAGENAZUKA IS COMING!" Meiwaki announced. (Y/n) nodded and started to head to put her haori back on. (Keep in mind she can sense where he is but can't see him.)

"Alright let's greet him Kiriya." (Y/n) said walking inside. Kiriya walked behind her, following her, wondering who Hagenezuka is.

Once they got to the front door, they saw Hagenazuka waiting for her. Though his back was facing her, so she couldn't see what he was holding.

"Ohayo Hagenazuka." (Y/n) said walking to him, though she knew what was coming. Kiriya saw when he turned around, he was holding a katana, veins popping from his arms. He was about to chase (Y/n), when she grabbed the wrapped katana on his back. She unwrapped it quickly, and started to spar Hagenazuka... in her own house. Plus Hagenazuka was loosing, even though (Y/n) had a new handicap, she was still in her prime power.

Eventually (Y/n) managed to split his crappy looking mask, revealing his well chiseled face. After the cloth holding his long raven hair in, unraveled too.

"You're getting better." (Y/n) muttered. Hagenazuka started to mutter profanities, that only he himself and (Y/n) could hear. "Stay for tea?" She asked. Hagenazuka started to blush a million shades of red, making Kiriya boil with jealousy.

"Sure." He muttered, trying to sound bitter.

"Well than sit down."