Chapter 27

Be sure to go check out animeismycocaine books! I recommend you go read them!

It's been about 2 weeks since the watermelon incident, right now Kagaya was sitting next to (Y/n) on the engawa. Both Shinobu and Giyu sitting behind them to show respect.

Kagaya was holding a bloody crow, "I see... a lot of my cute swordsmen are being slaughtered... I must dispatch some hashira. Giyu, Shinobu can I entrust this to you?" Kagaya requested.

"Of course Oyakata-sama." They both said in sync. Then they both vanished, heading straight for Natagumo mountain.

"Kagaya... I sense somethings going to happen..." (Y/n) advised cautiously.

Kagaya nodded, "I know..."

With Shinobu and Giyu

"Wouldn't it be great if demons and humans could get along?" Shinobu asked aloud.

"No." Giyu said flatly. "As long as they eat humans we can never get along."

Natagumo Mountain

"I'm sorry gramps... you too... (Y/n)..." Zenitsu muttered.

"Moshi moshi!" Shinobu said appearing above Zenitsu.

"Gramps?" Zenitsu said deliriously.

"Who are you calling gramps?" Shinobu said with an irk mark.

Shinobu then bent down and administered the antidote to the poison coursing through his veins.

With Tanjiro

"YOU CAN NEVER SEVERE THE BOND BETWEEN ME AND NEZUKO!" Tanjiro yelled. He's just performed the Hinokami Kagura to severe Rui's head.

"Nezuko..." Tanjiro called weakly.

"That wasn't very nice... now I'm mad." Rui said. He used his strings to lift his head off the ground.

"What? How? I killed him... no... that ash like smell hasn't appeared when I slash off their heads..." Tanjiro thought in horror.

"Blood Demon Art: Murderous Eye Basket." Rui said. Red string started to surround Tanjiro, threatening to slice him into pieces.

The string cut Tanjiro's hand when, "Total Concentration Water Breathing, Third Form, Flowing Dance."

Giyu slashed up the red string with ease, before getting ready to behead Rui.

"No! How didn't it work? I'll try again!" Rui said in disbelief.

Giyu started to advance to Rui with his sword, "Stop." A voice commanded. Giyu recognized the voice...

"Of course (Y/n)-sama." Giyu said. He kneeled, letting his maroon haori touch the ground. Tanjiro looked up in the tree, to see (Y/n) standing on a branch, looking down on them... literally.

Rui looked up, "Who are you?"

"I was tasked to come here... Kagaya predicted that something would happen..." (Y/n) said staring at the spider demon.

Rui was... fascinated by (Y/n)... she had a presence... just like it. (Not it the clown)

"Why would she protect me... don't I deserve to die?" Rui wondered.

Butterflies started to surround the area, indicating that Shinobu was coming.

CLANG

Two swords clashed, Shinobu and Giyu's.

"Ara ara Giyu, why are you protecting a demon? After you said we could never get along." Shinobu said in a sickeningly sweet voice. "This is exactly why no one likes you~"

Giyu, and even Tanjiro, seemed stunned by this before saying, "I'm... not disliked... Sabito likes me..." Giyu mumbled the last part under his breath. Though he forgot about (Y/n)'s good hearing, so she heard him perfectly. Causing her to raise an eyebrow in his direction.

"Ara ara I guess you were unaware of how no one likes you! I apologize for taking it too far!" She kept bullying Giyu.

"Run, even if you can't move, make yourself move and run." (Y/n) advised to Tanjiro. (Y/n) had hopped down to the ground, and was now standing over Tanjiro.

Giyu and Shinobu were to busy bickering like 5 year olds to notice Rui was told to chase after Tanjiro by (Y/n). But once they both looked to (Y/n), who was staring into the direction Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Rui ran.

"They got away." (Y/n) said blankly.

With Tanjiro

"Nezuko, Rui! I will protect you two and (Y/n)!" Tanjiro thought to himself. He was running with Nezuko and Rui, a girl came from above.

Tanjiro tripped and fell, "Run Nezuko, Rui!" He saw the girl was about to kill them, so he grabbed her haori and pulled her back. This resulted in her falling on Tanjiro, when she axe kicked him right on the head.

He ended up fainting from the impact, and he broke his jaw.

The girl tried to slash at Rui and Nezuko, but they both shrunk to child size.

"Huh? They're not attacking back? No! Never mind that, you got orders follow them!" Kanao thought having an internal battle with herself.

"That's enough Kanao." (Y/n) said landing in front of Kanao. Kanao instantly recognized (Y/n) and stopped what she was doing.

"Yes (Y/n)-sama." Kanao said obediently.

"Both Yushiro and her..." (Y/n) thought in slight amusement.

(Y/n) had just ran to catch up with Kanao after she saw Giyu put Shinobu in a headlock.

"CAW CAW TAKE KAMADO TANJIRO AND NEZUKO BACK TO HEADQUARTERS! AND THE SPIDER DEMON IN A WHITE YUKATA! NEZUKO WEAR A BAMBOO MUZZLE, AND TANJIRO WEARS A CHECKERED HAORI!" Meiwaku cawed annoyingly.

"Shut up." (Y/n) said flatly. The crow instantly did as it as told.

(Y/n) looked to Nezuko and Rui, both of them staring at (Y/n). (Y/n) saw the box that Tanjiro dropped and picked it up.

(Y/n) then called over a kakushi, it was clear that they were scared though extremely respectful to (Y/n).

"Please bind Tanjiro and take this box." (Y/n) ordered.

"Yes (Y/n)-sama!" The kakushi immediately did what he was ordered.

Nezuko and Rui both crawled into the box, after glancing at (Y/n) one more time.

At Ubuyashiki Estate

"HEY HEY! WAKE UP! ARE YOU PLANNING ON SLEEPING THE WHOLE TIME?" Someone yelled

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes to see 13 people standing above him.

"YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HASHIRA!"