Chapter 14

I'm big brain, got myself grounded 😙
Back to Story
Next Morning
*SLAM*
The door to the room was slammed open by none other than (Y/n).
"Time to get up, I need to bring you all to headquarters to go on trial." (Y/n) said like she didn't just almost break the door off it's hinges.
Sabito, Giyu, and Makomo used to wake up early, but they'd broken out of this habit, so it turned into (Y/n) pulling the futon out from under them. Though luckily Yuichiro and Muichiro were already getting up. First Giyu, then Makomo, but Sabito gave the most trouble.
"Fine should I show them what happens when I touch your scar. No better yet Giyu can do it." (Y/n) said with a slight smirk. Giyu shuddered at the thought of what happened last time, but Makomo, Shinobu, and the twins had question marks around their heads.
"What do you mean?" Makomo wondered.
"Yeah what?" Shinobu chimed.
"NOTHING!" Sabito said getting up abruptly. His salmon hair was all frizzy, his eyes half lidded, still tired.
"Brush your hair, look like you just walked through a tornado." (Y/n) said blankly. Sabito grumbled and went to get ready, along with the other three.
(Timeskip to Headquarters)
The 5 mizunotos and kinoe waited for their turn to be on trial. It turned out there was one more trial before them. In other words they had to stand in the trial, but hey were curious about how (Y/n) acted when she was in work mode.
"YOURE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HASHIRA!" A kakushi yelled. (R/G/N) (random girl name) The girl looked up at (Y/n). The other 3 pillars and regular slayers were standing behind the girl, kneeling in respect. Usually slayer would bow in respect too, BUT instead she went straight got Uzui Tengen, the sound pillar. She unbuttoned a few buttons and showed cleavage, trying, key word TRYING, to flirt with him.
He honestly looked disgusted, "This is not flamboyant at all." The girl didn't take the hint though and kept going. Everyone else was disgusted and didn't dare say anything bad in (Y/n)'s presence, of either way, they knew she would.
"Can't you see he has no interest in a whore like you." (Y/n) said smiling.
The girl heard this though, "What do you mean whore?! I'm not the one who weaseled my way up the ranks!" The pillars and slayers were fuming hearing this, but (Y/n) held up her hand, telling them to stand down. The next they blinked (R/G/N) was being held up by her shirt collar by (Y/n) on the engawa.
"2 thing, one are you challenging my status?" (Y/n) threatened, "Because if you are, you need to spar me, to show you deserve my spot. Second, can't you see he would never even think about sticking his dick in you?" (Y/n) said smiling, but a vein prominent on her neck. Everyone else was trying to hold in their laughter, Uzui making a very 'flamboyant' face, proud of (Y/n)'s words. The girl was trembling in (Y/n)'s grasp. "As your punishment you will be demoted to a mizunoto rank." (Y/n) snapped.
"NO FAIR! I WORKED HARD TO GET TO MY RANK!" The girl testified.
"Should've thought of that before you tried to seduce everybody in the demon slayer Corp." (Y/n) snarled. "Now get out of my sight." (Y/n) said dropping her onto the ground. The girl was getting ready to punch her when everyone that used to be standing behind (R/G/N) was standing protectively in front of (Y/n).
"You have to get through us first, if you ever want to touch (Y/n)." Muichiro snarled. It was the first time anyone of them (even Yuichiro) had seen Muichiro was riled up. Then next thing she did completely made people dumbfounded.
"Hey, you're pretty cute~" She tried flirting.
They just couldn't believe her actions, "Ew." Muichiro spat. (I wouldn't get rid of how he is in the manga and anime. Either one is adorable. 🥰)
(Smol Timeskip)
The finally got her out of headquarters, she decided it would be smart to latch onto Muichiro's back. That turned into (Y/n) grabbing a handful of her uniform and physically throwing her out.
"NOW TIME FOR THE TRIAL OF THE TOKITO TWINS, UROKODAKI SABITO, UROKODAKI MAKOMO, GIYU TOMIOKA, AND KOCHO SHINOBU."