Chapter 15

IM BACK EARLY! I GOT MY CRAP BACK EARLY! Anyways shameless promotion for Asian_C_0404 ! Bnha oneshot book!
Back to story
"Now you all are in no trouble, but we need the info you all observed on Upper Moon 2. It's mandatory to do this when an upper moon is sighted, so let's get it over with." (Y/n) recited like a robot. But their nerves were calmed hearing that they weren't in trouble.
Right when (Y/n) was about to talk, "I will take it form here (Y/n)." A calming voice called out.
(Should Kagaya be a lover, or just side character?)
(Y/n) looked to her side and saw Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the other co-leader of the demon slayer Corp. They were shocked to see him, he had a purple looking mark on his forehead, almost reaching his eyes.
"Alright Kagaya." (Y/n) mused, "By the way, I punished (R/G/N) for trying to seduce many people in the Corp."
Ubuyashiki nodded and (Y/n)'s crow came out, "CAW CAW (L/N)-SAMA REST DAY, REPEAT, REST DAY!"
"I'm right here Kagaya, you could've just told me." (Y/n) said monotonously. She then whispered something in his ear, and he seemed a bit startled by it.
"Were you seen?" The overheard Ubuyashiki whisper. She just shrugged and swiftly walked off the engawa.
They won't forget that
"Now where did (Y/n) leave off in the meeting?" Kagaya said calmly.
"We were just starting the trial, Oyakata- sama." Gyomei said politely. The mizunoto and kinoe were wondering why (Y/n) called one of the leaders by his first name.
"We don't need to do this, but I can sense confusion coming off my cute swordsmen. Whats confusing you?" Oyakata asked kindly.
"W-well Oyakata- sama, why does (Y/n)- sama, call you by your first name?" Makomo asked.
"Hm well as you might know, (Y/n) is a co-leader along side me. She worked almost, I would say, effortlessly through the ranks. I've never seen someone as powerful as her, how easily swordsmanship came to her, was astounding to watch. I offered her to become co- leader at the age 9, which I know is pretty young, but she was 10x more powerful than all my current hashira combined. No one has ever seen (Y/n) use her power full force, I believe if she did, the effects would be catastrophic." Oyakata explained. "Though she likes acting weak, and most times doesn't tell people who she is." The were shocked, she was more powerful than they originally thought. "What is your next question?"
"Why does (Y/n) have Hageshi?" Giyu wondered.
"Hageshi, meaning Fierce, was rescued by (Y/n). She was on a mission when she heard laughing in an alleyway, young boys were tormenting and beating the poor animal. She saved him by scaring them off, Hageshi became loyal to (Y/n) ever since, though he holds a grudge against all males." He answered. Now they understood why Hageshi had growled at Giyu and Sabito. "Next?"
"Well where did she get her scar from?" Muichiro and Yuichiro asked aloud.
Oyakata didn't answer for a second, he actually looked very deep in thought.
"It isn't my place to say, but she did say I could tell you a bit. Well as these three figured out, Kokushibo, or Upper Moon 1, claims to be her father. Though this isn't true, (Y/n) used to live on the streets, after something happened to her parents. He took her in and did horrible things to her, I can't say what, but it has scarred (Y/n). Both mentally and physically they scarred her, even taking the vision in her left eye. That is all I'm aloud to tell you." He finished. They all were absorbing this information, re-going over all his words. "Any more questions?"
"Yes, while I was at final selection... no never mind." Sabito said unsure. "May I speak to you after the meeting?"
"Me too?" Makomo added
"Yes my children," Oyakata answered.
(Timeskip to end of meeting)
"What is confusing yo my children?" Oyakata asked.
"Well when (Y/n) stayed at Urokodaki's house, she got hurt... she had a gash on her head and her ankle was twisted the wrong way... when she woke up her injures disappeared suddenly... but that isn't what's bothering me... when I checked her pulse...

Why didn't she have one?