Chapter 7

I know it's been so long since I've updated and I'm sorry! I promise updates will become more frequent soon, Wattpad is giving me trouble. Plus I'm moving so about next week-ish updates should become more frequent. But this doesn't mean I won't be updating, I will still be updating all my stories! Thank you for being patient! Also shout out to HeEhEemaniscoming  for being best gal ever!😘🥰❤️✌️
Back to the story!
Makomo and (Y/n) had just made it to a clearing in the forest.
"You must reset all of the traps in the forest, every night before you go to bed. This includes the swinging logs and rocks that get thrown at your head. Then in the morning all three of you will run the course you set up. Got it?" (Y/n) explained. Makomo was already dreading it, there were over 100 traps to put up on the entire mountain. But she out on her smile and got to work.
(Timeskip)
It had been about 2 and a half hours when (Y/n) went to find Makomo. She should've been done or should've checked in by now. While walking around her exquisite hearing picked up sniffling. She quickly sprinted to where it was coming from, thinking she got hurt. But when she got there Makomo was sitting on a giant boulder with a rope around it.
There were three others around it, "These must be the boulders they must slice." (Y/n) concluded.
"What's wrong Makomo?" (Y/n) asked monotonously. Makomo just slowly turned her head to look at (Y/n), her eyes all puffy from crying.
"Why must I be so weak?" She mumbled. Though with (Y/n)'s hearing she'd heard it loud and clear.
"You're not weak." She said bluntly.
"But I am, Sabito and Giyu could easily do this." Makomo cried.
"Actually no you're wrong. Giyu can barely swim, and he can't fight against the weakest of currents. Sabito's balance is as good as Giyu's swimming. Also he makes a very lewd noice if you even lightly touch his scar, Giyu tried and he got his hand kissed." (Y/n) said with her blank smile. Makomo took a second to take this in and started laughing.
"How does she do that..." (Y/n) wondered, but she just shrugged it off.
"If you're so weak, then how'd you set up all the traps on this mountain?" (Y/n) inquired. Makomo didn't answer, but she was deep in thought. (Y/n) jumped up onto the boulder with Makomo and put her head on her lap.
"The other two liked this, so I thought you would too." (Y/n) said monotonously. Makomo blushed but hid it and looked up to look at the crescent moon.
"It's time we head back yes?' (Y/n) suggested. Makomo nodded and they both got down from the boulder.
"(Y/n), Makomo where are you?" A voice called out. (Y/n) recognized it as Sabito but she also heard two sets of footsteps. Indicating that Giyu and Sabito were looking for them.
"Over here!" Makomo called. They both showed up and saw (Y/n) inspecting one of the boulders.
"These are the ones you're supposed to slice?" (Y/n) said with her back to them. She could sense them nodding and they heard the click of her katana that was resting on her hip.
"Total Concentration, Wisteria Breathing, Second Form, Withering Petals." (Y/n) chanted. She jumped gracefully in the air she did a flip and dived for the boulder. She drew her sword so fast, they couldn't see it. (Y/n) easily and gracefully landed on the ground behind the boulder. The boulder didn't move for a second when she walked up to the boulder and touched it. It turned into a pile of ash and rubble, making it look like the boulder was never there. They couldn't believe how easily she'd done that, and how easily. They saw a small glimpse of the humongous gap in between them.
Before they could speak, "Let's head back to the cabin and we can speak then." (Y/n) swiftly started walking away from the now three boulders.
(Timeskip)
They were now sitting around a traditional chabudai, "So what's your first question?' (Y/n) asked.
"Well first of all what is your rank, REALLY, in the Demon Slayer Corp?" Giyu asked.
"I'm the Wisteria Pillar, strongest among all pillars, also referred to as Hātorīdā nashi. I co-lead the Demon Slayer Corp with Kagaya Ubuyashiki, though you shall refer to him as Oyakata-sama." (Y/n) answered truthfully. "What's your next question?"
"How old are you and how long have you been training?" Makomo asked.
"I'm 12 years old, and as long as I can remember." (Y/n) said. "Next?"
"How many Breath of Wisteria forms are there? And how many users are there?" Sabito asked.
"About 7 forms, that's as many as I've had time to perfect, and none other than me. After all I am the creator of Wisteria Breath, and I've refused to teach it to anyone else." (Y/n) said. They were surprised, not only had she created these forms, but it was exclusive to her. "Now I've allowed you to ask one question each, and now I shall retire. Good night all of you." (Y/n) swiftly got up and went into the bedroom. The three students swiftly finished their dinner, and almost ran to the door to see which futon she'd chosen to sleep on. The opened the door slightly and saw (Y/n) laying on...

Makomo's Futon

She was over joyed, both boys had her the night before, now it was her turn. She stuck her tongue out at them and layer down next to her. The boys sulked and laid down on their futons.
"Goodnight (Y/n), we'll never let anything harm you..."