Chapter 13

Felt like updating at 12:00 ish in the morning 🙂
Back to Story
*Moan*
"Right there (Y/n)!" A voice called out. The other 3 went running for (Y/n)'s room faster than they've ever seen (Y/n) run.
"Remember you have to do me after." (Y/n)'s monotone voice said. Now they were panicking and sped up.
*SLAM*
Flashback 3 hours
"My my, what do we have here?" A voice called. Everyone in the alleyway could feel power radiating off of the demon behind them.
(Y/n) turned around looking the demon dead in the eyes...

"Hello Upper Demon 2."
"Tut tut (Y/n), I had a name, and what happened to my nickname?" The demon pouted. "Oh well we'll discuss it later! For now I must capture you! I have to take you alive... the offer to eat you out still stands." The demon said licking his lips. They all became angry hearing him say this to her, but (Y/n)'s smile didn't falter for a second.
"As tempting as that sounds, I would rather date a 300 year old man then date you. Oh wait that's the same persn." (Y/n) said monotonously. That oh so familiar click of her katana came.
"Total Concentration, Wisteria Breath Second Form, Withering Petals." (Y/n) muttered. She aimed for his neck, but he moved in the last moment, and she stabbed his arm.
His arm froze mid movement, "Oooh what's this? I can't wait to see your true power, Hātorīdā nashi, it's been so long!" (Y/n) slightly flinched hearing the name.
"Shinobu take the mizunotos out of here." (Y/n) ordered. Shinobu followed her orders instantly, Shinobu trusted her instincts.
"No (Y/n)! We must help you!" Sabito protested.
"This fight is beyond all of you but Kanae and I. You must go now." (Y/n) ordered again. Power radiating off her again, making them feel compelled to do what she said. They reluctantly nodded and ran out other Shinobu.
"Kanae get ready!" (Y/n) commanded.
"Yes (Y/n)- sama!" Kanae answered.
"You know, Kokushibo has been all moody since-
"Shut up." (Y/n) snarled. Kanae's curiosity peaked, wondering why she didn't let him finish his sentence. "Total Concentration Wisteria Breathing, Fourth Form, Intoxication Essence." (Y/n) mumbled. Kanae knew this form and covered her nose.
Doma was too fixed on the mist gathering, and god only know what his favorite smell is. Probably something inappropriate... (Y/n) appeared and was about to slash his neck. He ran to Kanae instead fo protecting his neck, and was about to deal a fatal blow. But (Y/n) made it just in time to slash off both of his arms.
"Not again Doma, Never again." (Y/n) whispered, just enough for doma to hear. Doma knew he could never win this fight and blew a kiss to her.
"Goodbye love! See you next time!" Doma said blowing her a kiss. Kanae was standing in shock, she could've died if (Y/n) wasn't there.
She bowed and out her head on the floor, "Thank you (Y/n)- sama, I am forever in you debt. You have done me a great service, you've saved my life. I thank you." Kanae said tearing up. When doma was right in forth of her, her sister appeared in front of her eyes. She was scared she'd leave her in this world alone... but she took comfort knowing (Y/n) would be there for both of the Kocho sisters.
"I would do it any day, for those I care about."
"I would do it any day, for my comrades. Let's head to the wisteria house now." (Y/n) said, the words she thought of just wouldn't roll of her tongue.
Kanae felt her heart crack a bit hearing her say comrade, but shook it off.
They left the alley way and saw Shinobu and the mizunotos fighting a lower level demon. (Y/n) and Kanae stood back, letting them fight the demon by there selves.
"Total Concentration Water Breathing, First Form, Water Surface Slice." Giyu chanted, he then sliced the neck.
"That was my kill Giyu!" Makomo whined. Giyu just shooks his head at her childishness.
"Let's head to the Wisteria House." (Y/n) said walking away. They were surprised, they hadn't even heard her come out from the alley way.
"There's a Wisteria house?!" Sabito said in disbelief. He'd spent 5000¥ for a room they wouldn't be us using?!
"You can always use the room you rented, I saw you in the inn. But I thought you were in there investigating." (Y/n) said blatantly. Sabito just grumbled something incoherent, being sure he was extra quiet, with (Y/n)'s amazing hearing,
But she heard him anyway, "well I wouldn't mind us sharing a room..."
"Ok I don't care." (Y/n) just shrugged. Sabito turned 50 shades of red hearing this.
(Present)
*SLAM*
They opened the door swing (Y/n) giving Muichrio and Sabito a massage. A feeling a relief washed over them, they thought they were doing something sinful.
"I was in the middle of giving them a massage, do you need something?" (Y/n) asked impatiently.
"N-no just go back to what you were doing." They all turned red.
"Goodnight (Y/n)- sama!" They all said in sync. Right before they closed the door they heard it, it was aight and weak but it was there.
"Goodnight."