Chapter 37

"Are you sure?" Uzui asked kneeling to Oyakata-sama. There was a secret pillar meeting, so (Y/n) wasn't there, but sure as hell the other Pillars were, minus Uzui.

"Yes..." Oyakata-sama said sadly. Though out of all the pillars there only three wouldn't believe it, though they nodded their heads regardless. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention... Sabito and Makomo..."

"Of course Oyakata-sama." They both spoke in unison. Though they sounded unsure of what they've done, they really didn't know... what they'd done.

With Three Pillars

Three of the Pillars could be seen walking down a dark hallway, seemingly looking for something. The Pillar meeting just ended with Oyakata-sama, they still wouldn't believe it. So they went looking for this so called 'proof' that they had, which was no doubt to be found in their room are Oyakata-sama's estate.

They used their senses to see if anyone was in the room, once they sensed there was none, they slowly slid the door open. They walked in, scouring the entire room, looking for the one item...

"Is this it?" One Pillar asked. The other two turned around to see the third holding the exact thing they were looking for.

"That's it."

With (Y/n)

After having tea with Kirya and Hagenazuka, which was very awkward, they both had to leave to their respective destinations.

(Y/n) could be seen in her haori and uniform with her new katana strapped to her belt.

"Are you ready?" A certain Serpent Pillar asked. (Y/n) nodded her head, though she could hear something odd about his tone... it definitely wasn't good.

"Lead the way." (Y/n) said. Obanai nodded, barely able to look at (Y/n) anymore, though he had to... it had to work.

At the Butterfly Estate a few days prior

"SHE'S NOT EVEN A DEMON SLAYER!" A young girl's voice could be heard.

"Then I don't need her." The Sound Pillar tossed her to the side nonchalantly.

"WE WILL GO WITH YOU!" Tanjiro elected himself, which included Zenitsu and Inosuke, who agreed.

"Fine..." the Sound Pillar grumbled. "I wish (Y/n)-sama could come..." he muttered bitterly like a five year old.

"I HEARD THAT!" Zenitsu yelled, angry that this 'swine' had been near his precious (Y/n)-chan.

"SHUT UP!" Uzui yelled.

Present

(Y/n) and Obanai had gotten an emergency mission, and they were to go to the red light district.

"NII-SAN THEY SLASHED OFF MY HEAD!" An annoying whiny voice said.

"MINE GOT CUT OFF TOO!" A deep male like voice said.

(Y/n) sensed who it was, "Gyuutaro and Daki." (Y/n) muttered. She kneeled in front of their heads, which no one noticed how both demon's heads were looking at her...

In pure...

Terror

"Hatorida nashi..." they both muttered. "I'm sorry..." the both muttered. (Y/n) looked in their general direction, her face void of any emotion. She brought her finger to her lips, letting a devilish smile pass onto her face.

"Goodbye." (Y/n) smiled, though this was a malicious smile, one that held pure hate and spite. Both demons shuddered knowing that this was the last things they'd see... before rotting in the pits of hell. Once they fully turned to ash, (Y/n) turned around to see the Sound Pillar ser on fire.

"What is she doing?" (Y/n) asked bored.

"She's getting rid of the p-poison (Y/n)-sama!" Tanjiro bowed in respect. (Y/n) hummed and started walking to Uzui.

"What injuries do you have?" (Y/n) asked standing over Uzui. His wives moved out of the way of (Y/n), they trusted (Y/n), and let her do what she needed to do.

"I'm missing an arm and an eye (Y/n)-sama, now I know what it's like to be you." He smirked. (Y/n) only lightly scowled at him, and elbowed him in the stomach.

"My bad." She muttered.

With Oyakata-sama

"Excuse the late intrusion Oyakata-sama..." A voice said, kneeling to Oyakata-sama."

"It is alright my child... I sense you have some questions." Oyakata-sama said. They nodded their heads, "So what are they... Muichiro and Yuichiro?"

"Sir... we found something interesting in Sabito and Makomo's room..." Yuichiro started, being careful with his words.

"Sir...

How old is (Y/n)-sama?"