Chapter 1

Giyu and Makomo ended up meeting (Y/n) when they woke up. It was pretty confusing at first, waking up and some random person is sleeping in the same room as them. It was simply how they saw (Y/n) before she woke up. They'd woken up at midnight, since it was night training.
Sabito POV
"Ugh time to wake up and train." I thought.
Wait
What's this weight on me? I then opened his eyes and saw (Y/n) laying on me and nuzzled into my chest! I then started blushing like a madman. I didn't want to wake her, but I needed to train. She looked actually pretty... NO! No sabito! You can't think about these things! You only met her last night! I then gently shook her awake. She just looked at me like she wasn't laying on me in this weird position. She gave me the same empty smile and got up to get ready.
End of Sabito POV
(Y/n) then got up and walked over to her haori. It was made from a very fine silk, and was surprisingly clean. She out it on and walked out of the room. Giyu and makomo were sitting with Urokodaki in front of the fire pit.
"Ohayo urokodaki!" (Y/n) greeted. Her hair was covering her left eye again, and once again the omnipresent smile still there. He just nodded and handed her some food. She sat down next to Giyu, sabito walked out and sat next to her.
"So (Y/n) how far are you in your training?" Urokodaki asked.
"I'm ready to go to final selection. I have my own katana and everything." (Y/n) explained. This amazed the other three, exactly how strong was she?
"Well it's time for them to get on with training. Do you mind helping them?" Urokodaki asked.
"Sure!" (Y/n) said nicely. Something about her wasn't sitting right with the three students. She seemed happy but she just was missing something.
The three then got up and walked outside, "Wait a second (Y/n)." Urokodaki called out.
(Y/n) stayed behind, "Yes? What do you need?"
"Here I made this for you." Urokodaki said handing her something. It was a fox warding mask, it had a scar running over the left eyes, just like on her face. It also had a wisteria flower on the right temple with nice purple swirls traveling down the cheek. (Y/n) grabbed it, looked up at Urokodaki, and flashed him a grateful smile. Though it was once again gone in a flash, replaced with the same dull smile. She slid it on her face and walked outside. The three students seemed surprised that now she had to only a warding mask on but also a katana. It had a nice lavender hilt with wisteria tied onto it. It's sheath was white with purple petals, they could only guess how pretty the actual sword was.
"Shall we get started?" (Y/n) asked. "First I will spar you all, and see where you all are in training. Then I will help you improve." They all nodded and drew their swords, "Come at me!" They all took in a deep breath and ran at her. Right when sabito was about to slash her, she went behind all of them. She drew her sword and almost slashed them.
But before she hit them she stopped, "Very good, I know see where you are in training." They were dumbfounded, how could she have moved so fast? They then saw her katana, it was an hombre of purple and a very dark blue. It was like the galaxy and it was glowing like the night sky. The stars reflected off of her sword and shown into her mask. They could see a gorgeous (e/c) eye that shown the stars too, she looked simply breath taking. With her haori and hair flowing in the wind, if only the look on her eye matched how gorgeous she looked.
*CRACK*
They got snapped out of their thoughts when they heard a branch snap. They turned around and saw a tall demon, with six eyes. All their eyes widened and they got ready to kill it.
"Well where do you think you're going (n/n)?" The demon asked.
"Good to see you too kokushibo." (Y/n) said monotonously.
"So this is where you ran off to eh?" He said looking around. Right when the three were about to lunge, (y/n) held out her arm.
"No let me handle this." (Y/n) said, they couldn't tell what she was feeling because of the mask. She drew her katana and drew in a deep breath, "Total Concentration, Breath of Wisteria, First Form, Deadly Petals." (Y/n) then was gone in a flash and she reappeared and slashed of kokushibo's arms.
They grew back in an instant, "Now is that any way to treat your father?"