Chapter 25

(Y/n) had shielded both Yushiro and Tamayo from an incoming... temari? Tanjiro immediately got up and draw his katana.

"It's just like you said Yahaba! A house appeared when that seal was destroyed!" A female demon said in a crazed voice.

"Calm down Susumaru, you got my yukata dirty." 'Yahaba' said a bit ticked off.

"You're fine! It's not even that dirty! Oh wait... isn't that Tamayo the runaway? And there's the earring boy and the (h/c) pillar!" Susamaru said pointing at (Y/n) with her tamari. "You should feel blessed to be killed by an upper moon like me!"

"You're not an upper moon." (Y/n) said monotonously. (Y/n) had a dangerous smile on her face, "You're way to weak to be one."

"YOU BRAT! I AM! SCREW MY ORDERS, I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Susamaru said in a rage.

"That was easy." (Y/n) thought to herself.

"Yushiro, take Tamayo-san to the basement." (Y/n) said firmly. (Y/n)'s aura showed pure power and dictatorship, making any person listen to her. Yushiro nodded firmly, while he took Tamayo's hand.

But before they walked away Tamayo whispered something in (Y/n)'s ear, Tanjiro and Yushiro only hearing snippets of it, "Moon...crescent... later." (Y/n) 's eyes looked uninterested at first, but then they widened only a smidge, barely to be noticed. She nodded firmly, leaving Yushiro and Tanjiro intrigued in their conversation.

But they shook it off, and went to their jobs, "Here!" Yushiro called out. A paper fluttered onto Tanjiro's head, enabling him to be able to see where the temari's were headed.

"Does (Y/n) not need one?" Tanjiro wondered to himself.

"You claim you're an upper demon... yet I could kill you right here." (Y/n) taunted. (Y/n) saw Tanjiro and his sister taking care of Yahaba, so (Y/n) just had to take care of this one.

"NO NO! I HAVE THE BLOOD OF THAT MAN FLOWING IN MY VEINS!" Susamaru yelled. She undid the top of her yukata, and grew four more arms.

"Then prove it." (Y/n) said drawing out the battle. She had to take it slow... or it would take over. It was taking all her willpower to will it away for now. Susamaru threw all her tamari balls, straight at (Y/n).

(Y/n) decided to toy with her a bit, and started doing flips to avoid the tamari's. Though since (Y/n) wasn't at her full power, she was a bit slower than usual.

None of the tamari's hit (Y/n), for every time one got close to her, she simply slashed them. Each tamari would fade away, like it was never there. (Y/n) could tell Susamaru was getting annoyed, and kept increasing the amount of force in her throws. But this also made her moves reckless and predictable.

"This is sad if you truly are an upper moon." (Y/n) said, her face showing pure disgust and uninterested, but her usually smile there none the less. (Y/n) was getting ready to kill her, done with playing around, when Nezuko came.

"Don't kick it!" (Y/n) warned, but it was too late. Nezuko's leg was chopped clean off, which (Y/n) then and grabbed her. (Y/n) noticed that Yahaba was finished off, "Damn it...I held it off for too long." (Y/n) didn't notice a temari coming her way, with succeeded in hitting her ribs. Again a sickening crack sounded, indicating that quite a few ribs of the (h/c) haired hashira were broken.

(Y/n) swiftly moved, like her ribs weren't broke, and brought Nezuko to Tamayo and Yushiro in the basement, which Yushiro noticed how (Y/n) looked pained... like she was holding back... Yushiro also noticed how (Y/n) was walking a little funny.

"I must go now." (Y/n) said swiftly turning around. (Y/n) seemed to stagger holding her head and sides, but quickly recovered and resumed outside. "Damn it..." Yushiro, looked to Tamayo for answers, but only saw a sullen look from the female demon.

"I'm sorry..." he heard Tamayo whisper to herself. He looked at her questionably, but he couldn't ask questions since they needed to patch up Nezuko.

(Y/n) had reached outside, and she was royally pissed, "I'm done playing." (Y/n) snarled, but that damn smile never leaving her face.

"Hey Wait.. ITS YOU- Susamaru didn't get to finish her sentence, for her head was swiftly chopped off her shoulders.

"If you know who I am, I suggest you just lay down and die." (Y/n) smiled, obviously fake. (Y/n) swiftly turned to Tanjiro, seeing him beat up. (Y/n) kneeled down to where he was laying, which Tanjiro noticed something odd...

"It's you... we thought you were dead..." the crumbling demon thought. Susamaru gazed sadly at (Y/n), for she'd just gotten her memories back. "It was you... you were the one- Susamaru didn't finish the thought for she was completely ash now.

"This smell... I-I can't remember... it's so familiar... yet so unique..." Tanjiro thought, but when he tried to recover the specific memory, it caused such intense pain... and when he tried to take a closer look at it, the details were blurry... making it undecipherable.

(Y/n) walked over to Tanjiro, almost like she were staggering, but she kneeled down to where Tanjiro was. When he looked at her face... it had such an odd look to it... the emotion on her face was undecipherable... if they were there at all...

"Goodnight." (Y/n)'s... mouth said? Her mouth was moving... but her voice didn't sound right... all of a sudden Tanjiro's eyes got heavier, and he saw a spreading mist... and a daunting ?????? eye...

"What is that?" Tanjiro thought lazily...

Before everything went dark...