Chapter 29

This chapter is dedicated to @TinySenshi Breathofcuteness YourWeebGirl An1me_N3rd @animeismycocaine !They have been very kind and supported me! Not only them but everyone who reads this book, comments, and votes! I would like to say thank you! And forgive me for not updating, I have thousands of exams. But enjoy the new chapter!

To Story

(Y/n) was walking in the Butterfly Estate, since she needed to see Rui.

She was about to reach the room when, "The Hashira are so scary! They all criticized me and the other slayers on the mountain, saying that the quality of us has nosedived! Especially (L/n)-sama, she just smiled oddly at me! It was so creepy!" A guy with black hair complained.

"Konichiwa!" (Y/n) said coldly. Though that smile was always present. The slayer froze and slowly turned around to see (Y/n).

"AH! (L-L/N)-SAMA! FORGIVE ME!" The slayer bowed repeatedly.

"I should write you up for misconduct, talking bad about someone of a higher rank than you..." (Y/n) said seemingly deep in thought.

The slayer had heard the story of (R/S/N) and prostrated himself on the floor, "Please don't stick a sword up my ass!"

(Y/n), almost, almost, chuckled at this, but kept her icy look, "Get out of my face." Murata immediately ran out like his life depended on it... it sorta did.

"Hello (L/n)-sama!" Tanjiro said not understanding what just happened before him.

(Y/n) snapped her eye towards him, "Oh you're the one who his Sanemi-kun... who are these two?" (Y/n) looked to the sides of Tanjiro's bed. One was wearing a boat mask, and the other had short limbs with yellow, orange tipped hair.

"This is Inosuke and Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said smiling. (Y/n) noticed... he slightly blushed when saying their names...

(Y/n) hummed, "Have you started rehab training?"

"As a matter of fact they start tomorrow! Moshi Moshi!" Shinobu said appearing next to (Y/n). Tanjiro seemed startled, while (Y/n) didn't even flinch.

"Hello Shinobu-Chan." (Y/n) said turning to look at her, "Where is Rui and Nezuko staying?"

"Right across the hall!" Shinobu said pointing.

(Y/n) nodded, "Do you mind if I participate in the rehab of these three?"

"Of course (Y/n)-sama!" Shinobu said, feeling giddy hearing (Y/n) would be there.

(Y/n) nodded before leaving...

"Hey Shinobu?" Tanjiro said staring at the door (Y/n) left.

"Yes Tanjiro-kun?" Shinobu said looking at him.

"(Y/n) smells... odd... she... has an overwhelming scent, that makes it feel hard to breath..." Tanjiro said still staring at the door.

"It's like... she wasn't all there..."

With (Y/n)

"Rui." (Y/n) said sliding the door open. She saw Rui laying down with his eyes closed. But once she walked open, his eyes snapped open.

"(Y/n)..." Rui said looking at her.

"How have you been?" (Y/n) asked sitting down next to him. She felt a weight on her legs, looking down it was Rui.

(Y/n)'s eye flashed a nostalgic look, and her fingers instinctively moved to comb through his hair.

Rui hummed in satisfaction, and they sat there enjoying the silence when Tanjiro walked in.

"Oh (Y/n)-sama!" Tanjiro said slightly surprised to see her there.

(Y/n) just nodded in his direction, "Rui... can't fit on the box with Nezuko." (Y/n) looked up from Rui's peaceful face to look at Tanjiro.

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked.

"The box can't fit both Nezuko and Rui... so... I was wondering if you would take him." Tanjiro asked hopefully.

(Y/n) looked down to Rui, who was looking at her with hopeful eyes, "...sure. But what would I carry him in?"

Tanjiro smiled and stepped out of the room, once he came back he was carrying a (f/c) box that matched her demon slayer uniform well.

"Urokodaki-San made this for you!" Tanjiro said happily. (Y/n) tenderly took it from Tanjiro's hands, and Rui got up to inspect it.

"Thank you Tanjiro-kun." (Y/n) said smiling at him.

Once again... that suffocating smell was there.

"I'm afraid I must attend to something now Tanjiro-kun." (Y/n) said standing up.

Tanjiro would be lying if he said that he wasn't slightly disappointed she was leaving already.

"Alright! Will I see you later?" Tanjiro said with hopeful eyes.

"...maybe." (Y/n) said vaguely before getting up. "I will let Rui rest before I take him."

Before Tanjiro could say anymore (Y/n) was gone, leaving him confused...

"What happened to her?"

Later

Sabito and Giyu were both seen sitting in front of (Y/n), they both had requested to see her.

"What have you called me here for?" (Y/n) asked, though she had a pretty good idea of what it was about.

Flashback

"Giyu-kun... I-I..." (Y/n) heard Sabito's voice. (Y/n) was leaving her estate when she heard his voice.

"...it won't hurt to listen." (Y/n) thought to herself.

"II LIKE YOU!" Sabito said yelling, since he was so nervous.

"Not very manly of you to yell." (Y/n) grimaced to herself, her sensitive ears ringing from his yelling.

She saw them standing under a wisteria tree, with 2 blushing boys standing underneath it.

"I... like you too." Giyu said blushing profusely. (Y/n) felt her lips tugging upwards, for once... it was slightly... genuine.

End of Flashback

"Is it to disclose your relationship?" (Y/n) said slightly smirking. Both Giyu and Sabito noticed that mischievous glint in her eye, the same one she had back when she was training them.

Though they both started blushing, "H-how did you know?" Giyu stuttered.

"Sabito kinda shouted it, and even if I was watching, which I definitely wasn't! I would've heard you guys, cause you were confessing under one of my wisteria trees." (Y/n) said her smirk getting bigger.

They both blushed, seeing as she, most definitely was watching the moment they had.

"And I sorta guessed this would happen... you guys made it obvious back at Urokodaki's hut, whether you realized it or not." (Y/n) chimed. "But there is something serious we have to talk about."

Both Sabito and Giyu tensed up hearing (Y/n)'s serious voice...

"Have you two fu-

"NO!"

First poly relationship has been introduced! Not all characters will be in a poly relationship with (Y/n)! But I hope you enjoyed the chapter!