Chapter 45

"Hatorida-dono!" Douma smiled, "If you're here to assist me, that is unnecessary!" He gushed.

The three humans present pbserved (Y/n), she looked raggedy and warn out. Much different from what she usually looked like, though this wasn't the time.

"Total Concentration Flower Breathing, Final Form, Equinoctial Vermillion." Kanae yelled, rushing at Douma.

"Stop!" (Y/n) yelled. Though before (Y/n) could move... Kanae was stabbed through the stomach.

Shinobu and Inosuke stood in shock, before Shinobu yelled in pure agony. It hurt everyone's ears to hear it, though Douma thought it was the most amazing sound he'd ever heard.

Shinobu got her katana ready, though all of a sudden she was being held back by webs.

Shinobu immediately turned to glare at the user... Rui. Shinobu immediately started to resists and scream, tears flowing down her face.

Though Rui's tough webs weren't fazed, while Inosuke knew better than to move against the sharp webs. He was oddly silent, though kept his head down.

Shinobu was cursing out the world for making her so weak, while she screamed for her sister.

"PLEASE NEE-SAN! DONT LEAVE ME!" She screamed.

Kanae looked back at her as Douma lifted her up, "Live Shinobu..."

Immediately Douma absorbed Kanae, without a thought. Shinobu watched in pure horror, her mouth emitting a silent scream. (Y/n) had to shut her eyes even though she couldn't see Shinobu.

(Y/n) prepared her own katana, which was looking odd. It usual purple-blue shade was turning red, in a vein sort of formation taking over her blade.

"Yes finish them Dono!" Douma smiled giddily.

"Total Concentration Wisteria Breathing, Sixth Form, Magnolia Cluster." (Y/n) breathed, though she sounded strained. (Y/n)'s blade quickly turned so the sharp side was facing outwards in front of her.

Before Douma could react, his head was hitting the ground. His eyes widened in shock, "W-what?"

(Y/n) had moved so fast, and swung her Lagan faster than any of their eyes could move. She had done over 50 fast slashes, cutting his entire body, and finally his head.

"B-but D-Dono... I did as you told me..." Douma surprisingly started to well up with tears.

(Y/n) turned to look back at him, her white eyes somehow looking bloodshot, and her skin pale.

She walked in front of his head and kneeled.

(Y/n) placed a shaking hand on his face, "I was always proud of you... ever since I found you a hundred years ago..."

Flashback

(Y/n) was seen in an old fashioned Purple Kimono, with a Wisteria design on the bottom, with gold accents.

She would've looked truly radiant if it weren't for three things.

1. She had a katana on her hip

2. She enmities a cold and demanding aura

3. And her eye was a deep, slitted purple

(Y/n) turned to look at building, which was the typical old fashioned architect. She pushed open its doors, to come to a boy with rainbow eyes, seducing into a girl.

The girl had an excited expression on her face, while Douma looked absolutely sadistic.

(Y/n) didn't seem fazed, and kept her bored face on. Her cold purple, calculating eyes watching like nothing was going on.

Douma's rainbow eyes then snapped to (Y/n) a border line smile and scowl adorned his face. Then he saw her eye, and his own eyes widened.

"Hello Douma." (Y/n)'s sharp voice sounded. The sound of her voice sent shivers down both the human's spines, when all of a sudden the girl was in (Y/n)'s hand.

(Y/n) had quickly grabbed the girl from Douma's grasp and was holding her by her neck. (Y/n) seemed to examine the girl, looking disgusted.

The girl was clawing and grasping at (Y/n)'s arm, though it wasn't doing anything. (Y/n) all of a sudden squeezed the girl with little force, though enough to snap the girl's neck.

"Weak." (Y/n) spat. Douma seemed to get the point that (Y/n) was no one to mess with, and stayed put. (Y/n) eye then darted to look at Douma, when she spoke, "You have caught my attention Douma."

Douma swallows thickly, "How so?" He asked. (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed, though she stepped closer to Douma, who seemed to have no control over his body.

"You would be useful to me." She smiled devilishly. Before Douma could react, (Y/n)'s finger was knuckle deep in his temple.

Surprisingly Douma didn't die, but he felt something flow into him. Overbearing pain fled thorough his body... but he liked it.

(Y/n) let his body start to writhe on the floor, though he kept a smile on his face.

Once he was done transforming, he immediately got into a kneel in front of (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked down at him darkly, and grabbed his hair with a tight grasp.

"Now you will do as I say, and always listen to my commands." (Y/n) said like she was commanding a dog, which Douma immediately nodded his head.

(Y/n) dropped him, and walked away.

"Of course Dono!"

End of Flashback

"Now listen to me Douma... it is time to rest." (Y/n) pushed his golden hair from his face.

Douma let one last small smile appear...

"Of course Dono..."