Yandere Fem Izuku x Male Reader

A/N: This story was requested by Darkfredbear83. (The artwork above belongs to PEB99 on Deviantart).

Being a student at U.A. was one of the best things to happen to you for a few reasons. The first reason was because as you grew up, you had always wanted to be able to help and defend others incapable of doing so themselves. The other reason was because your once quirkless best friend, Izuku Midoriya, was able to attend to school with you during that time. And the third reason was because the both of you made some great friends during your time there. You didn't exactly have too many friends when growing up. The only friend you've ever really had when you were younger was Izuku, even when it seemed like she would never have a quirk, you were still her friend. You even did what you could to defend her whenever she got bullied or picked on by people like Bakugo Katsuki. Sometime you would even be the one taking the hits for her at times. 

Kid Izuku: (Y/N), please don't fight them, you'll end up getting hurt.

Kid (Y/N): It's fine, Izuku. I'm not gonna let them keep picking on you like this. I'll protect you from these jerks no matter what!

Kid Izuku:.......

Kid Katsuki: You really wanna get your ass kicked so bad, fine by me.

Kid (Y/N): Don't be surprised when you end being the one crying, Kacchan!

And that was just one of few fights you engaged Katsuki in to keep him from bullying Izuku. As you both grew, your relationship has always been the same with you both being good friends. At least, that's how you always thought it's been. The thing about Izuku that you never knew about was that she had soon started to develop feelings for you. It all started when you both reached the age of 10. All the niceness you've shown her over the years, even after you both learned that she was quirkless, had made her heart race. But there was something more to this feeling, whenever she would see another girl have some sort of interaction when she thought like she was flirting with you, Izuku would get a bit jealous and even at times....... kinda protective. After you would finish talking with a girl, she would soon ask you a couple of questions like who she was, what was she talking to you about and would even sound a little off in her voice at times. This didn't exactly change when you both went to U.A. and eventually made more friends there. In fact, it could be argued that she actually got slightly more protective that before due to the female friends you both have. She became a little more extra protective and has even tried to spend of lot more time with you than usual. Whenever these would happen, you do try to figure out why she's acting the way she was, tends to tell you she's fine, but you knew that wasn't the case. Her strange actions have caused you to become a little distant, but only because you were wanting to find out as to why Izuku was acting the way she was. Much like right now.

(Y/N): Alright, I think I managed to get Izuku off of my trail. She's seriously started to not really act like herself as of late. I gotta find out what's up with her. 

You said as you walked around, making sure that Izuku wasn't following. You at least had to be extra careful. So far, she wasn't spotted anywhere so it seemed to be fine so far. You continued on your way before finally getting to where Izuku's room was.

(Y/N): I really don't want to be doing's something like sneaking into her room and invading her private property. But I gotta see what's up with her.

You looked around for a moment to make sure no one was around to see you. You then opened the door to it and soon walked inside the room and the closed the door behind you before starting to carefully look around the room to try and look for anything.

(Y/N): Hm, nothing so far. Maybe she's got some kind of notes or something hidden.

You said before you soon took notice of something familiar looking on the floor.