Yandere Loona and Octavia x Male Reader

A/N: requested by Jazz2064. (Art belongs to ChisitoO on deviantart).

(This admittedly took a little longer for me to get done than I thought. Simple because I was trying to figure out how to do a yandere story while sticking closer to their personality and some moments might have had them going out of character, so I apologize for that. I still hope you enjoy it).

People talk about how life is a living hell to them. But they haven't lived the life that you have, considering you literally live in hell. But to be fair, being a hellborn demon, or even a sinner for that matter, was never an easy life to live. Part of you did wonder how you managed to survive in hell as long as you did, especially next to both of the cases of people tending to kill each other over certain shit sometimes and the exterminations. But in fairness, that might have been because of the position that you've been in. To explain simply, you were in what you called a three way relationship with two other demons. One was a female hellhound demon with a wolf-like appearance and an attire that you would consider goth mixed with punk, though you knew better to never say that to her face. The both of you first met each other when You were at a party and you first bumped into Loona there. The two of you hit it off pretty well with each other during your time there and before the party was over, you each followed each other on whatever social media you used and would contact each other when you had the time. After that, some of you would occasionally hang out with each other from time to time, at least when she was off work. You both got to know a little bit about each other, at least when you both felt like having that kind of discussion. It was after a couple of months of the both of you hanging out together, Loona soon asked you something that you didn't expect her to ask.

Loona: Hey (Y/N)..... kind of an odd question to ask. But I'm wondering if you're fine with dating.

She said while looking away with a slight blush on her face. You could tell that she was not used to asking those kinds of questions.

(Y/N): Um...... sure.

Loona: Wait, seriously? That was actually kinda easy.

(Y/N): Well, I've hardly ever been in much of a relationship at any point and with the amount of time we've spent together, It would feel a lot more comfortable doing it with someone I recognize.

Loona: Well, I'm honestly glad you said yes. Kinda almost felt stupid about asking.

(Y/N): Eh, it's understandable. I probably would have had similar problems if I was in your position.

Loona: For the record, if you ever try to go behind my back and cheat on me, I will fucking slice both your nuts off.

(Y/N):............. That is also very understandable.

And that was the first time you got to see the other part of Loona you didn't see before. Though in fairness, you didn't really notice it the first time since you figured that was just part of her usual personality. You did, however, you did take notice of it during one of your later dates. It was when a female demon intentionally tried hitting on you despite telling her that you were dating Loona, and Loona was quick to get up and threaten to tear the woman's throat out. And in some cases, she did actually go through with it when they still didn't back off. Surprisingly enough, that's not the thing that really got to you, it was actually more of her adoptive father and boss, Blitzo. To say that he was the overprotective dad type would be a bit of an understatement. The first time you showed up to pick up Loona for your date, you were met with Blitzo getting in between the both of you.

Blitzo: Excuse me, but who the fuck are you?!

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). Just came by to pick up Loona for our date.