Fem Ganondorf x Male Anthro Dragon Reader x Fem Link

A/N: requested by DRAGONFALL123

A/N: requested by DRAGONFALL123. Enjoy.

Everyone has heard the story of the heroine, link and the villainous, Gana. The same story of Gana kidnapping Zelda and trying to control hyrule. Link would of course succeed on stopping her and saving the princess.

(Depending on the timeline).

However, no one ever talked about a being much more powerful and feared than Gana. His name was (Y/N), The Dragon King. (Y/N) was an anthropomorphic dragon with (F/C) skin. He also had spiky darkened armor that had a few symbols written on it.

(Y/N): they could not be rid of me.

Despite you not even having any intention on taking over hyrule, you was feared by all. Every land, every kingdom. Even the three goddess who made each piece of the tri force had worries of what you were capable of. So they sealed you away for thousands of years. You had felt you were betrayed by the beings of hyrule and you swore revenge. In those years, you've been imprisoned until years of battles had broken the seal and set you free in to the modern times of hyrule.

(Y/N): there is no prison that can hold me!

You had seen what hyrule had become after years of being sealed away. And you didn't like how it had become.

(Again, depending on the timeline).

(Y/N): I now have much more reasons for taking control of this land. The goddess dared let it turn into a wasteland. Only I can fix this damage under my rule.

You opened your wings and flew to where your kingdom use to be. But unfortunately over the years, his kingdom was currently ran by Gana.

(Meanwhile).

Speaking of Gana, she and link were in battle with each other.

Gana: persistent as always, you little menace.

Link: hmph.

She said as she readied her sword.

Gana: this time, I'll bury you into the ground.

She said as she cracked her knuckles.

Link: hiya!

(If you're wondering why link isn't uttering a word in this. Well when has link ever said anything in the games)?

The two of them charged at each other and were just about to clash until you appeared before the both of them.

Link: ?!

Gana: Nani?!

(Y/N): so this is what has become of my kingdom? In the rule of a simple gerudo?

Gana: I am Gana. And I am anything but simple, reptile.

(Y/N): I am (Y/N). And I think that you'll find that I'm no ordinary reptile.

Gana: (Y/N), The Dragon King? Impossible. You're just a legend.

(Y/N): so you would believe. Now I've come to take back my kingdom....and hyrule.

Link: hiya?! 😡

Gana: that's what you think! Hyrule will be mine!

(Y/N): such a nuisance. I will teach you to hold that tounge.

Gana lunged at you, only for her to be easily swatted away by your tail. Link fired arrows at you. But you moved your wings in the way and the arrows were broken by the scales.

(Y/N): seeing as your's a Swordsman....

You removed your armor and showed your build body. Link blushed a bit while trying to stay focused.

(Y/N): .....show me what your blade can do.

Link rushed at you with her sword in hand and slashed you across the chest.

Link: huh?!

She saw that her blade didn't even scratch the surface of your skin.

(Y/N): just as I thought.

Link growled and tried again. But you grabbed her arm, punched her in the stomach and slung her through the wall. Gana ran at you and punched you in the side of the face with a dark punch.

(Or what I call a slow falcon punch).

You looked at her, not even phased.

(Y/N): weak.

You grabbed her by the neck just as Link had gotten back up and ran at you.

(Y/N): still standing?

Just as link was up close, you slammed Gana on link, injuring them both.

Gana: is.....that all you can do?

You grabbed the two of them and flew up into the air.

(Y/N): it's over.

You flew back down Ave slammed the two into the ground, critically damaged, but Alive. You pulled link up by her hair and make her look at you.

(Y/N): I would kill you, but seeing as I've been sealed away, I have a much better use for you two.

Link: ?!

(TimeSkip).

After you had defeated link and Gana, you turned them into submissive slaves and even impregnated them both so they could give birth to a new generation of dragons. You would proceed to take control of all hyrule and form it in your own way. Anyone who would dare to oppose you would die.

A/N: next is Yandere Gardevoir x Male Reader.