Slave Neko Male Reader x Escaped Female Twi'lek Slave

A/N: Requested by AdmiralT. (The artwork up top belongs to Nephle on Deviantart and this is mostly a stand in image).

(I do need to give one big disclaimer before you start reading. If you want to skip this go ahead. But, I haven't exactly been that into star wars as many other people and I usually tend to casually go on and off with the series. But, I at least did know some stuff while still bothering to do a little bit of information to try and help me out. But regardless, I likely didn't really get the full grasp in how slavery in star wars works and I do apologize to any die hard or even casual fans for that. Another issue is that focused a little more on the slave aspect that I hadn't really gotten to do much of the relationship between the reader and the female twi'lek much. It was more of a starting relationship if anything. Which compared to the last chapter, wasn't intentional. It's just that I didn't know what proper stuff to put to have the relationship develop further during the stories main events. But, that's not to say I could either make a part two if requested or maybe even come back to at least try and add more. But overall, I just wanted to get everything out now since this one lacks the sort of yandere aspect from the rest).

In a galaxy far, far aw....... actually, on second thought, I'm pretty sure everyone get's the intro at this point, let's just move onto the reason why we're here exactly. You were a Neko, a sort of half-human, half-feline creature. While most of your body remains human in appearance, you do have features from your feline side, such as your ears, tail and as of recently, you have been slowly developing small whiskers. However, being a Neko wasn't exactly the most important thing in your life. At least that's what you though. See, you were born into slavery at a very young age and at one point when you were at a certain age, you soon had to work under a pretty disgusting looking alien (It can be just about be any sort of slave owning alien that isn't a hutt). Working under him was one of the shittiest parts of your life. Usually ranging from doing certain stuff that he is typically suppose to do himself while also having to do the extra work he makes you do. But, you also tried to see the lighter side in all of this; at least you weren't working under a hutt. Still though, it was a pain in the ass for you having to go out, sweating in the hot ass sun and even sometimes going through the hot sand that you would sometimes have to get out of your fur.

Random Reader: Oh wow, having the story taking place on a sandy planet? That's never happen before.

Austin: Hey, it's one of the only places I could think of that would seem like one of the shittiest places for slave work.

Random Render: Still seems like a rather predictable choice.

Austin: Hey, I'm not as invested into Star Wars as many others are. The least I can do is do a little bit of research before I do shit.

Random Render: You still could have picked a different location. The last Star Wars related one you did had it take place somewhere else.

Austin: Alright, let's move it along, we're already taking up space in this story.

Moving on from that, You had currently bandaged up your arms after having to moving around literal broken or sharp metallic objects because your boss was a lazy fuck. Having to move all of those around had caused cuts to be on your hands in the process. Just one of a couple marks you had gained on your body from a lot of the labor you had to do.

(Y/N): Damn it. Swear I'm getting real sick of this. Thank god this is one of my last tasks for today.

(Or at least what you would consider the star wars equivalent to god).

After you had finished bandaging up your arms and soon started to head home as the two suns were slowly beginning to set. As you were walking, you had decided to stop by a nearby port to get a little bit of food for you and your family to be able to eat. At least, by enough food with what little money that you had.