Fem Xerneas x Fem Yveltal x Zygarde Reader.

A/N: requested by @-Knight-Artorias-

A/N: requested by @-Knight-Artorias-. Enjoy.

There's always a trio of legendary Pokémon. And out of those three legendary Pokémon in the trio, there's the trio master. That would be you. You were the legendary Pokémon of order, Zygarde. But you would usually go with (Y/N) sometimes. You had the job of keeping order in balance whenever the legendary Pokémon of peace and life, Xerneas would do battle with the legendary Pokémon of destruction and death, Yveltal.

(Y/N): same old story. Two sides start a fight and I haft to be the one to bring back balance once again

It would be difficult to try and keep the two from fighting with one another. Despite that fact that it would always be Yveltal who starts it because she would try to do what she would always do, spread death and destruction. She would even kill any human or pokemon who would try to come into contact with you. Xerneas would have to step in to correct the problems that Yveltal had done. This would lead to arguing and fighting.

Xerneas: killing will not dove anything. It will only cause nothing more but further trouble.

Yveltal: humans and weak pokemon are nothing more but mere insects that need to be exterminated. It's kill or be killed.

(Y/N):"sighs" I here I thought that darkrai and Giratina were the edgy ones.

Yveltal was not one to listen to reason no matter what. She would kill as she saw fit and the same thing would happen over and over again.

Xerneas: must you always kill?

Yveltal: must you always be an annoying bitch?!

(Y/N): you can't just keep attempting to do this every day, Yveltal.

Yveltal: I will not allow you to be captured by an disgusting human, Zygarde-Sama.

Xerneas: she's clearly hiding her true reason for why she does it.

Yveltal: that's not true!

Xerneas then hugged your arm.

Xerneas: then I suppose this doesn't bother you then?

She kissed your cheek and Yveltal growled while wrapping her arms around your other arm and tried to pull you closer to her.

Yveltal: I will not share senpai with the likes of you!

Xerneas:.......

(Y/N):...............

It was silent for a while as Yveltal had yelled out her secret. She's just been killing to prevent you from being away from her. Not for no reason.

(Y/N): cute.

Yveltal: sh.......shut up.

You lifted her up and kissed her cheek. She blushed while looking away and crossed her arms.

Yveltal: d........don't think this means I'll stop killing.

(Y/N): we know.

Yveltal then looked to Xerneas.

Yveltal: and don't think this settles anything between us!

Xerneas: hm. I wouldn't have expected less.

(Y/N): maybe I should get things "in order" for you both.

Xerneas blushed and Yveltal got surprised.

Yveltal: I'm listening.

Xerneas: oh dear.

A/N: next is Fem Reaper Leviathan x Male Diver Reader.