Yandere Lucy (Elfin Lied) x Male Reader

A/N: requested by MasterGrogg. Enjoy.

Nyu. Not much you could say about this girl except that one day when you were walking along the beach and she was unconscious.

(Y/N): hm?

You walked over to the girl as she still layed on the sand.

(Y/N): hey, you alright?

You said as you shook her a little. The girl started to wake up and replied by saying this:

???: nyu?

The girl looked up and stared at you.

(Y/N): are you okay?

???: nyu.

(Y/N): uh.......what?

???: nyu.

(Y/N): is.....that all you can say?

???: nyu.

She said while nodding.

(Y/N): oh uh.....well seeing as you can't say anything else, you can nod to answer.

???: ?

(Y/N): so, are you alright?

She nodded yes.

(Y/N):"sighs" that's good. I was worried.

You helped the pink haired girl on her feet.

(Y/N): do you have a place to live?

???: nyu....

She nodded her head no.

(Y/N): oh, I see. Well, would you like to come live with me?

???: nyu!

She said nodding yes.

(Y/N): okay. But I should probably give you a name so I can know you better. How does Nyu sound?

Nyu: Nyu!!!

She gave a cute smile.

(Y/N): you like that?

Nyu: nyu. nyu.

She nodded once again.

(Y/N): very well then. Let's head home, nyu.

You and nyu headed back to your home. And there you took care of her. You took care of nyu as if she was like a little sister to you. She was adorable. You did however make one little screw up when you touched these white things on her head that looked like ears.

(Horns or something).

You saw the two white things on nyu's head and you were curious.

(Y/N)'s mind: I wonder what happens if I touch these.

You touched on of the white things on Nyu's head and she yelled.

Nyu: NYU!!!!!!

She placed her hands over her head and blushed. You had an idea on what they might be on her hear and got embarrassed.

(Y/N): I......I'm sorry, nyu! I didn't mean it!

Nyu: n.......n......nyu.........

She said while hugging your waist and still looking down.

(Y/N): I won't do it again. I promise.

(TimeSkip).

Nyu may have been a nice person, but you haven't met the other side of her. At least........not yet. Let's just say that nyu becomes a much different person at times. A person by the name of Lucy. While nyu was nice and innocent, Lucy was sadistic and cruel. And it was around the time to where you first introduced your friends to nyu, that you all would be introduced to Lucy. You and your friends, Josh , Jess and Jeff were walking with each other about her just now. Nyu kept looking at Jess for the most of the time.

Jess: you're little friend seems really cute, (Y/N).

(Y/N): yeah. She's like a little sister to me.

Josh: hm......i don't know. I mean, she looks harmless and all, but I don't feel comfortable about you taking in a girl who you just met.

Jeff: of please, Josh. What's the worst that could......

Jess' head suddenly came flying off. They saw nyu stand behind her, but she was just giving a blank expression.

(Y/N): 0_0

Josh: to answer your question, something like that.

Josh was suddenly grabbed and lifted up by what was known as a vector. One of Lucy's ways of killing.

Josh: agh!

Jeff: hey! Let go of him, you........

Just as he lunged at Lucy, he was cut in half. You were struck with fear for  this sudden event.

Lucy: any last words?

You got wide eyed as you heard her speaking in more than just one word.

Josh: f......f..........fuck you, bitch!

He spat in her face.

Lucy: fitting how those will be your last words.

She crushed his head and ripped him limb from limb with her vectors. She soon turned to you as you were backed into a corner.

(Y/N): n.......nyu?

Lucy was eventually right in front of you. She placed her hand on your cheek and you still looked terrified.

Lucy: my name is Lucy. let's discuss a few things, (Y/N). And for your sake, you better hope you listen well. Because I may love you.......but I will still kill you.

Lucy had told you that when she's there. You'll do as she wishes. And she made it clear that if you tried calling for help, run away or speak to another girl: she would show no hesitation on killing you. And she mentioned every word.

Next is Yandere Obsessed Perverted Horny Crush x Self loathing Male Reader.