Yandere Gardevoir x Male Reader

A/N: requested by koditheassassin. Enjoy.

You've had many Pokémon that you've considered very close to you on your many journeys through each region. But none were the closest to you than your Gardevoir. Not only was she your first pokemon, but she was your first best friend. You could still remember the day she was first introduced go you by your mother.

(Flashback).

You were 9 and you didn't really have friends around the time and you've mainly been picked on by a few kids who had Pokémon because you didn't have any. So your mother, (M/N), had decided to give you her Gardevoir.

(M/N): son, I think that you're at that at the certain age where you're ready.

(Y/N): what do you mean, mom?

(M/N): I've decided to give you my Gardevoir as your first pokemon.

She said as her Gardevoir came into the room.

Gardevoir: hello, young master.

(M/N): Gardevoir will protect you no matter what. And since I've noticed that you've been getting picked on by a few kids at your school, she'll be good help.

(Y/N): thanks, mom.

You hugged her legs to which she giggled and hugged back.

(M/N): anything for my special boy.

(TimeSkip).

Gardevoir was currently in the bathtub with you as she was washing your back.

(Y/N): uh.....G.......Gardevoir?

Gardevoir: yes, young master?

(Y/N): why are you in the tub with me again?

Gardevoir: I wish to make sure that you're clean.

(Y/N): o......ok.

She continued to clean you until it was time to get out and sue dried you off herself. You still felt a bit weird about it, but thankful that she helped.

(TimeSkip).

Gardevoir was a very loyal Pokémon and she did as she swore to do. She's protected you from many things. She had especially won many amazing battles during your journey through the different regions. But as you aged over the years, Gardevoir had started to feel much more different for you. She felt as if she didn't just want to protect you from harm.

Gardevoir: I don't understand, why do I feel so different for master. All these years I've been protecting him, but now it feels all so different.

She said as she had observed you speaking with a female trainer who you've been hanging out with ever since the hoenn region. Gardevoir had been having thoughts about her being around you.

Gardevoir: maybe I'm just thinking too seriously. She's just a friend.

Gardevoir then noticed the girl give off a small wink to you. This made the feeling in her build up more.

Gardevoir: the girl must die. I will not lose master to that whore and become forgotten.

(TimeSkip).

It was night time, you were sleeping in your sleeping bag until you heard the sound of screams.

(Y/N): what the?!

You saw that (F/N)'s sleeping bag was empty and Gardevoir was nowhere.

(Y/N): oh fuck!

You ran to the direction where the screams came from and saw Gardevoir battling with (F/N)'s lucario.

(F/N): (Y/N), help!

(Y/N): Gardevoir, what are you doing?!

Gardevoir: I'm getting rid of this pest!

She said as she deflected one of lucario's attacks.

(Y/N): stop it!

Gardevoir: no, I won't lose you to those whore!

You started to run up to Gardevoir while her battle with (F/N)'s Lucario was going on. You dodged a few attacks that were flying around from the battle while getting closer behind Gardevoir.

(Y/N): please stop!

Gardevoir: No! I Won't Be Forgotten!

You hugged Gardevoir from behind and held her arms so she couldn't attack.

(Y/N): stop......

Gardevoir: n.......no.......

(F/N): listen to him!

Gardevoir: I won't let master forget about me!

(Y/N): how could I forget about you if you've been with me since childhood?!

Gardevoir:..................

(Y/N): you've been my first Pokémon and friend. I could never live with myself if I ever forgot about you.

Gardevoir: master.........

(Y/N): just please stop. I don't want to see my best friend trying too kill.

Tears rolled down Gardevoir's face.

Gardevoir: master........I'm so sorry.

(Y/N): it's alright. Whatever you're feeling, I promise that you don't haft to worry anymore. You'll always be my first Pokémon and I'll have you with me no matter what.

Gardevoir: thank you, master.

(F/N): "sighs" thank god I didn't die in this one.

You Later had to call your mother if she had delt with any similar situations during the times she had Gardevoir.

(M/N): but of course. I'm the one she got those emotions from. I'm suprised she didn't during the more early times you've had her.

(Y/N): so you've been Yandere all along?

You said with an irritated sigh.

(M/N): of course, how do you think I met your father?

(Y/N):"sighs" I'm not going to end up like you am I?

(M/N): oh of course not, dear.

(Y/N): thank god, I'd.........

(M/N): at least not until you're 20.

(Y/N):...............great. 😐

A/N: next is Yandere Lucy (Elfin Lied) x Male Reader.