Yandere Charlie Magne x Male Depressed Reader

A/N: Requested by Kingsman1917

For the majority of the time that you had lived, you always thought that your life was an absolute living hell. You had the typical story of that both your parents had died when you were at a very young age, traumatized over the experience and had to live with any other existing relatives. To add onto the typical part of this story, as you went to school, you were a bit of an outcast at your school and even picked on you by some of your fellow classmates. Because you know, next to trolling, there are dumbasses who really sit there and somehow think it's funny. There was only so much of the bullying that you could initially take before it became too much for you and you just wanted it all to stop. You took a knife when no one was looking, went up to your room, closed the door and after some moment or so of hesitation, you plunged the knife into your chest, ending your suffering. Or so you thought. It seemed that even despite you having been mostly good in your life (to the best of your abilities anyways), it seemed like the afterlife was not all that kind to you either. After things went dark for you after having stabbed yourself, you soon woke up and found yourself in an unusual location. It looked like a city, that was for sure. But it looked somewhat distorted version of Chicago in appearance. There were things like spikes poking out in places, oddly shaped or there were even eyes seen on certain objects. When you finally managed to notice, you saw that your physical appearance had changed.

(You can think of the look of your demon design for yourself. But I will say that you still look like you a bit in that form).

When you saw the current appearance that you had, you freaked and panted uncontrollably. You tried to wonder what exactly was going on. So much was going through your mind, ranging from thinking that the blood loss that you experienced was placing you in some sort of last minute hallucinations before you finally die, to thinking it was some kind of demented nightmare. But it wasn't until you accidently got yourself cut during your little freak out that you finally came to the reality that the place you were in was very much real. You were in a city known as Pentagram City......... in Hell. It was bad enough for you when you had a fairly shitty life whenever you were alive. But being in one of the worst places to ever be in the face of existence was probably the biggest middle finger that you had ever gotten. 

(Y/N): Wh........ Why.................. Why?! I have tried to be good in that absolute shit hole of a fucking life that I had to deal with for the next 16 years of my fucking life with no actual parents and people treating me like shit! And when I just wanted it all to end, I end up here of all places?!

You yelled in rage filled rant for nearly 2 hours before your voice started to get sore. But your suffering hadn't ended yet. Because sometime after your ranting, a turf war soon broke out between a large handful of demons. You quickly took cover and had the displeasure of watching people getting slaughtered in the most brutal ways imaginable. Gun shots to the head, decapitations, people getting torn apart, hacked to pieces and/or even brutal blows to certain genitalia. It was the first ever blood bath that you had witnessed in your life. And considering where you were, it wouldn't be the only time that it would happen. For a time or two a week, a new turf war or just a simple fight would brake out between demons, resulting in some being killed in the process. The bloodshed would only continue to stack up whenever strange looking angels known as Exorcists would come down and exterminate a portion of people in Hell due to overpopulation. The fact that Angels seem to come down to hell to do such actions really made you start to question the likes of Heaven and even God himself.

(But let's not try getting into any kind of bible bashing or anything. Last thing I need a freaking crusade in the comments to happen).

But for the most part, you had to focus on trying to survive in hell, period. Since you didn't really have a place to live, You usually had to live on your own outside. You usually tried to keep hidden within alleyways that weren't already occupied since you figured it was the best way to avoid being in the middle of any fights or exterminations. You usually only tended to come out a few times to try and snag some food, with only sometimes being lucky to get something. Eventually though, one particular turf war of Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb against Sir Pentious and his Egg Bois had resulted in a lot of property getting damaged or even straight up destroyed. So, you had to pack it up and try and find a new place for you to live at and survive. All while this happened, your depression was the highest it could have ever been. It was so much for you that you were slowly beginning to feel nothing BUT depression. The fear of watching demons killing each other, gone. The distraught over the loss of the place you called a home, none. And for the very idea that you were in hell, you started to feel nothing else. It was only your depression that began to take full hold of you. It slowly started becoming the only emotion that you could feel, replacing the likes of your anger, your fear, your boredom and maybe even whatever happiness you could possibly have. Unknown to you, the current area that you lived around would have an effect on your life going forward. At the moment, you were currently resting your head on a slightly torn up pillow that also had some small blood stains on it. However, your slumber was soon interrupted by both the sounds of a gathering crowd as well as a current broadcast on 666 News.