Male Yandere Bayonetta Reader x Fem Dante & Vergil

A/N: requested by Silentrose333

A/N: requested by Silentrose333. Enjoy.

(You look like this except you've got more of a zip up jacket type thing and you have shorter head hair)

You were just slaying down on top of a building while simply relaxing since you didn't have anything else to do or deal with today. You were an umbra witch. A male umbra witch to be exact.

(Which I guess technically makes you a warlock I think).

It was very rare since there was only female umbra witches and that's it. But, somehow, you were born as a male and that was that. You didn't really question it, plus, you were one of the only two surviving umbra witches. The other being Jeanne.

(Y/N): "sighs" I think for once, I'll actually have a nice day without any......

Just before you could finish your sentence, angel started to appear.

(Y/N): of course they would.

However, just when the angels started to attack, they themselves were being attacked. By Demons.

(Y/N): hm.......that's new. Well, I guess it'll make things more easier.

You said pulling out your guns and you began to shoot at them. Only a few of the angels attacked you since they were too busy with the demons. You were just going to finish it by summoning one of your infernal demons. But, the demons and angels were either slashed up or shot down.

(Y/N): hm?

You looked over and saw two women who had their own guns and weapons.

???: too easy.

???: not even a challenge.

(Y/N): I can certainly say that you've made my day much more easier.

???: you weren't half bad yourself there, handsome.

(Y/N): though I should introduce myself, you can call me (Y/N). And just who might you lovely ladies be?

Dante: names Dante. And this pain in the ass is my sister, vergil.