Fem Reaper Leviathan x Male Diver Reader (Final Attempt)

A/N: requested by TheSaiyanOfLegend. This is my final attempt and I pray to God it works. Enjoy. Hopefully.

You've seen some crazy shit in your life. And the Leviathans were no exception to this. Those large serpentine creatures were big and scary as hell and very dangerous. You've delt with many different species of of these creatures and each of them were terrifying in their own respective ways. But none were more of a pain in the ass Than the reaper leviathans.

(Y/N): those giant annoying rat bastards.

While the sea dragons were much more worse than the reapers. It was just that you've been running into the reapers for so many times that it was like a living hell. They've shown up more times than any of the others leviathans you've encountered and you just wanted to kill all of them each time you went into the water. Speaking of which.

(Y/N): "sighs" ...............should've stay in bed today.

You said as you were inside your submarine known as the cyclops, looking for a signal that you had picked up some time early in the morning. You wanted to ignore it, but seeing as it would eventually keep annoying you until you would finally go to see what it was.

(Y/N): let's just get this crap over with.

You kept moving through the area in the water while keeping an eye out for any of the reaper leviathans.

(Y/N): I swear. These damn leviathans are just becoming pests. Someday, I'll kill them all.

You looked and saw that you were getting closer to the signal that you picked up.

(Y/N): good, let's see what it is and I can finally go.

You then noticed that the signal was moving.

(Y/N): wait, what?!

You then felt the cyclops being stopped as something was wrapping around it.

(Y/N): damn it! A leviathan.

You saw as the Leviathan's head was moving up to the front of the sub. But the next thing you saw suprised you the most.

(Y/N): what the..........

You saw a large humanoid face with long white hair and the same tusk like mandibles that the reaper leviathans have.

(Y/N): what kind of reaper leviathan is this?

She just looked at you and didn't say anything. She then moved her hand on the glass, showing that she has arms, and started to squeeze on the glass.

(Y/N): oh no!

You already had your diver gear on, but you need to move to the other end of the sub to avoid the force of the water trying to hit you. You got out of the sub and saw that the reaper leviathan was already aware that you escaped the sub as she had already unwrapped around the cyclops and gently grabbed you.

(Y/N)'s mind: shit.

You thought she was going to eat you. But instead, she licked your whole body and smiled.

(Y/N)'s mind: I need to...........

You then thought about what would happen if you tried to stab her hand and escape.

(If you tried to escape).

You pulled out a knife and stabbed her hand. Only showing it did nothing to her. She was just a bit annoyed.

(Y/N)'s mind: shit.......

She opened her mouth and swollowed you whole.

(You realized that it was not a good idea).

(Y/N)'s mind: then I guess I'm fucked then, aren't I.

She then playfully placed you in between her boobs and continued to swim away.

(Y/N)'s mind: at least I'll die knowing that it'll be by boobs.

Next is Yandere Kale x Male Reader.