Yandere Lucina x Master Swordsman Reader

A/N: Sorry for taking some long with this, I had a lot of art related stuff and things behind the scenes that I had to do. This was requested by megaman099115. (Art belongs to DatOneAsianDude on reddit).

(Also, I do apologize that I choose to have this be a Smash related story rather than having it be Fire Emblem related one. That's of course due to my lack of knowlege on the franchise itself. I at the very least did some research on Lucina to at least get some proper knowledge on her).

Smash Brothers, huge events that sees several characters from other universes all meeting up in one place to battle against one another. Over the years, there have been new faces in on these. You were some of the newest addition to one of these tournaments (You showed up around the time of smash 4). You were a swordsman in your world. A Master Swordsman to be exact and one of many that attented these special events. One could even make the joke that there are more sword fighters than there were of other fighters. During your time at these tournaments, you've really gotten to know some of your fellow combatants. But one that you seemed to have started getting pretty close with was a woman by the name of Lucina. At first, she seemed like a strong willed, pragmatic, serious and determined woman. And she was especially a pretty good fighter when you've gotten into a few matches with her. Over the time however, you've got to just sit down and even speak with her, and you got to see the kind and loving side of her.

This went on for quite a while, whenever the two of your weren't caught up in any matches or anything else. In one of your talks with Lucina, you eventually got to learn quite a few things about her. Such as her being from a future on the brink of destruction in order to change the events of the past and the fate of her world and even eventually managing to succeed in doing so. She also explains that part of the reason she attends the tournaments was to meet her distant ancestor, Marth as well as try and spend some time with her parents as much as she could, one of them being Chrom, her father. You also heard from some of the other combatants that the female variant of Robin might possibly be her mother, but you weren't entirely sure how accurate that information was. And she also gets the opportunity to meet her. You told Lucina quite a bit about yourself as well, your world, your background, why you choose to fight and your reasoning for participating in the smash tournaments.

(I'll leave it to you all to choose on that reasoning).

Lucina enjoyed the talks that she had and even developed quite the admiration, even if she'd prefer not to fully show it. However, that said admiration might have developed into something a bit more than that. It first started after a recent and overall, horrible, event that saw the embodiments of light and dark; Galeem and Dharkon, fighting between each other to corrupt the world in their own image. At first, You and the others were taken out by Galeem, with Kirby being the only one to survive and help in saving everyone and the spirits from being used as puppets from either of the two colossal beings. However, during the final battle, when a stunned Galeem's core was exposed, you charged toward it, with your sword at the ready.

(Y/N): The Universe is not yours to corrupt, demons!

You yelled as you attacked the exposed core to try and weaken in as much as you could. But at the same time, Dharkon had formed its tentacles into a massive hammer-like shape with the clear intention to slam onto the core of its light counterpart. Lucina quickly took notice of this and immedietly called out to you.

Lucina: (Y/N), look out!

Hearing the yell, you looked up to see Dharkon swing his hammer form down towards you and Galeem's core. You bolted away from Galeem's core as fast as you could, but you didn't get far enough as the force from the hammer smashing on the ground against the core had managed to hit you and send you flying a great distance.