Yandere Horny Crush x Self loathing Male Reader

A/N: requested by KronosTraiger. The full name of it is "Yandere Obsessed Perverted Horny Crush x Self loathing Male Reader".  Enjoy.

(Y/N):"sighs" I hate myself.

You said just sitting there, alone on a table. You absolutely loathed yourself. You hated yourself more hat anyone else could. Why? Well let's just say that you've relived a certain type of story over and over again. You eventually became self aware of it after one of the lasted stories you've been in. And you knew all that you've been through and all the lives that had been taken by various Yanderes.

(Y/N): it's all my fault. All I've done was ruin lives.

You just being there would eventually get the attention of a Yandere on each story. In those stories, people lose their lives. Sometimes in stories, you would be the one to kill people. And now that you were aware of all the stories you were in, you felt terrible and grew a hatred for yourself. You've tried killing yourself, but it wouldn't matter because you'd eventually just end up in another story. So there was no point. You just had to accept what you were constantly in.

Despite you hating yourself, that didn't mean you hatred everyone around you as well. Much like your crush, Mia. There was the problem that you didn't know what Mia was. And like on the other stories, you didn't know who was the Yandere. This time, it was Mia. But not only was she Yandere, but she was also very obsessive and perverted.

Hell, she would get Horny just by some much as hearing your name. Just the other day she heard one to the female students mention you by name as she lightly moaned.

Mia: ahhhh~

They both looked to her confused. She would look back at them and say.

Mia: my, what a draft.

They just gave her a blank look. Mia got up and moved around the room until she saw you, alone in a table. She started to drool while small hearts appeared in her eyes.

Mia: (Y/N) is so cute and innocent. Thinking about him makes me all wet~

She walked to the table and sat right next to you. You snapped out of your day dream and looked to her.

(Y/N): oh uh.....hello, Mia.

Mia: hello, (Y/N). I noticed you were alone.....and.....

She said as she slowly grinded against you sexually.

Mia: ....maybe I can help with that.

(Y/N): uhhhhhh.....

Mia: hehehe.

It was definitely so sudden for you, Mia was acting weird and it's the first time you've had any interaction with her. This could mean only one thing.

(Y/N): "sighs" not this shit again.

Mia: hehehe.

(Y/N): fine. At this point, I could care less.

Mia: how very nice to know that you'll cooperate. Now I just need to give us some privacy.

(Y/N): don't you mean find a spot where we can be in private?

Mia: of course not, silly!

She said as she pulled out a gun and started shooting, scaring away the other students and staff members.

(Y/N): 0_0

Mia: now that we're alone. I can finally do it with the real thing.

(Y/N): "sighs"............no matter what story I'm in, I'll always get the bad receiving end. I wish I was dead.

Mia: no, no, no. You're having me bare your seed.

(Y/N):"sighs".............let's move to the next book already.

A/N: next is Fem Xerneas x Fem Yveltal x Zygarde Reader.