Yandere Mom x Blind Male Reader

A/N: Requested by ISY117

(Do forgive me for this as the first part of this is 900 words worth of exposition before we get to the character interactions).

Having a lack of vision obviously isn't one of the best things for someone to deal with. But in your case, you do try to make the most of it and it's not all too bad. You weren't exactly as teased or picked on by certain people as some would possibly think. And while your vision wasn't perfect, the cane you have with you does do good in helping you feel for whatever might be in front of you and your hearing is especially a good help in hearing your surroundings, telling when someone or something is close by or not. Unfortunately, you don't really have much in terms of friends. It's not that you didn't want any, it's just that you weren't really sure how you were able to make any. And due to lack of much sight, you weren't able to really see if someone may have a similar interest as you do or something. But the biggest, and actual, problem is actually from someone you haven't ever really knew was responsible. Your mother, (M/N). She was a very sweet and kind-hearted person and appears to be a genuinly carring individual, but she's also a very protective mother as well. Some would even say she might be a little TOO overprotective of you. But we should probably go back a couple years to see why your mother is the way that she is despite her genuine kind personality.

A few of months ago before you were born, Your father had unfortunately got into a car accident and died before the ambulance could have arrived. She was alone, having to handle the rest of her pregnancy and your eventually birth without him. However, after giving birth to you, she did have a sense of happiness, seeing you alive and well since she had worries that you might die during the process. Thankfully you didn't and you appeared to pretty much be a perfectly fine baby. At least, so it seemed at first. Eventually, she soon found out that your vision was dwindling. This information shook her to her core. The loss of her husband had already broken (M/N) enough already. But finding out that her infant son's sight was impairing was what broke something inside of her and spawned the overprotective nature. She wanted to do what she could to make sure you were safe and not teased, bullied or even harmed as a result of your condition by anyone. In fact, your mom is the only person you ever actually saw before your sight soon dwindled. She tried to mostly take care of you and even tried home schooling you for quite a while. However, you were at the age where you'd be near the end of middle school/start of high school where you wanted to go to a public school in the hopes to at least try and make friends with other people. Despite the light objections your mother made on you wanting to go to school, you still wanted to really go and after some time, she finally gave in and allowed you to go. But on one condition, that she attends you in some way just to make sure nothing gets out of hand or anything. You both agreed to it and you would soon begin your first year of high school and your first time of being in a public school all together.

At school, you weren't really teased or bullied very much for the first time as you might have thought. Believe me, there were some who attempted to do it. But when they did, they were met with your mother giving them a menacing look as she spoke to them with soft threats. Since you were blind, you couldn't see the look she gave them and as for the threats she gave to them, you weren't exactly able to tell since the tone in which she spoke to them in was the same as her normal one and the threats she made were a little more subtle. Though if anything, the glare was problably the one thing that was enough to drive them off. While this was somewhat of a good thing to prevent bullying and teasing, it was also a bad thing as it was the main reason why you weren't exactly able to make friends. Putting it simply, your mother did not trust anyone, regardless of how they approach you. This was all sort of the norm for the first two years of your time in high school. Well, maybe with the decline of certain people attempting to fuck with you. It seemed like you were pretty much bound to not make friends and (M/N) believed no one would be too willing to try and get near her son at all. However, that all soon changed sometime around your 3rd year.