Power Girl x Male Super Saiyan Reader

A/N: requested by Creepy_Pasta_Reader. Enjoy.

Power Girl, otherwise known as Karen Star, was the cousin of superman and  Earth 2 counterpart of Super Girl. The only thing that separates her from her earth 1 self is that she appeared more older, busty, her costume is much more different from Super Girl's and her boyfriend is a saiyan. You to be exact.

(Y/N): call me (Y/N).

You weren't an ordinary saiyan though. You've gained 6 super saiyan forms over the years as well as a very recent form. There was Super Saiyans 1, 2, 3 and 4. Then ones which you've reached a god-like status. These forms were Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue. The recent form was a mystery for everyone else.

(Y/N): I don't have much of a reason to unless something wrong happens.

unfortunate for you, that you would soon haft to deal with something that you'll have no choice but to fight. Karen had a sort of temper where if she would see you have any kind of "friendly" interaction with any female related being

(In her eyes anyway).

She'd loss all big of control and kill any and everyone until it was just you both. She's never shown that kinda hostility yet because you haven't had that kind of interaction with any female beings. Until now. You had just finished a sparring session with Diana, and the two of you were complementing each other on your skills.

Wonder Woman: I must admit, you've really improved why your techniques. You're alot faster than before.

(Y/N): thanks. You've improved alot as well, Diana.

Wonder Woman: I thank you. Perhaps we could have another training session tomorrow?

(Y/N): sounds like fun.

Wonder Woman: perfect. I'll see you tomorrow then.

(Y/N): see ya, Diana.

As Diana was walking off, karen had been watching the whole time and her temper was at it's highest. She was crushing the wall next to her with her own hand gripping on it while her eyes were glowing red from being ready to fire the Lazer beams from her eyes.

Power Girl: that fucking bitch..........I'll crush her damn bones!

(TimeSkip).

You were flying over to Diana as fast as you could. You felt that something was wrong. She hadn't been answering you. You also sensed Karen with her, big after that, you didn't sense Diana anymore.

(Y/N): she hasn't answered me all day and I can't sense her anymore.

You kept on flying until you reached her place and landed at her place.

(Y/N): Diana!

You saw that the door was busted open.

(Y/N): Karen, what did you do!

You ran inside and found Diana hanged by her own lasso while Karen stood there while being soaked in blood while giving a very unsettling smile.

(Y/N): Karen, why?!

Power Girl: sometimes, a bitch really needs to learn their place. Unfortunately, Diana didn't.

(Y/N): Karen! This is insane! We weren't even hitting on each other!

Power Girl: not now. But she would've eventually. And then any other girl would have. That's why they all need to go.

(Y/N): I can't let you do that, Karen.