Eliza x Male Reader

A/N: requested by SilverChariotRequiem. Enjoy.

If there was ever a recurring pain in the ass in your life. It was eliza. You've delt with her crap, long ago in the past, now you had to deal with it again in the present.

(Y/N): it's like getting rid of pests. No matter how much you try, it keeps coming back.

However, this time, you were going to make sure that eliza would stay dead.

Eliza: how adorable.

You knew where eliza's location was since you could smell he scent for miles. She was at some sort of casino or whatever. Now you just need to get close enough to her to kill her.

(Y/N): this time, I'll make sure she doesn't escape. It's time I put her down for good.

You said as you started to sneak inside of cassino by hiding in the shadows.

(Y/N):"whispers" can't catch what you can't see.

You made your way inside the cassino and once you were inside, you had few and few shadows to hid in.

(Y/N): damn. I'll haft to think of something.

You changed the clothes you were in to that of the people who were in the cassino so you could bled into the crowd easier.

(Y/N): good, it'll be much more harder for eliza's two lapdogs to spot me.

You continued to your way through the cassino while keeping an eye out for eliza.

(Y/N): I know she's around here somewhere.

You were soon in a room with a stage at the end of the room while tables were in front of it.

(Y/N): I don't think this is it.

The lights in the room then died down with only one light shining on the stage.

(Y/N): hm?

You saw some one step out of the curtins. It was eliza.

(Y/N):"whispers" perfect.

You blended and moved through the shadows. No one noticed what you were doing as you were climbing up the the wall near the stage trying to get a good attack spot on Eliza. During that, eliza had begun singing. You did hear her while moving up the wall.

(Y/N):"whispers" okay. Not going to lie, she does have a good singing voice.

You then snapped out of it and tried to think on how to kill her.

(Y/N): damn. How do I do it? If I miss, I've failed.

Eliza eventually finished her singing and took her leave.

Eliza's mind: hehehe. If you're going to try and kill me. Why not do it on a spot where we can be in private.

(Y/N): damn!

You followed eliza through the shadows until she was outside and caught up with her.

(Y/N): eliza!

Eliza smirked and turned around to you.

Eliza: oh (Y/N), darling. It's been years. How I've missed you. How have you been?

(Y/N): you killed my lover because of your crazy obsession and locked me in a tomb for years for rejecting your love.

Eliza: oh yes. Now I remember. Did you make up your mind then?

(Y/N): yes. I'm going to send you to the underworld.

Eliza:"sighs" as I should've guest. I guess I'll just haft to beat you to submission.

(Y/N): you'll try.

You rushed at eliza and tried to plunge your dagger through eliza's heart. But she dodged every time you did.

Eliza: still can't even hit me. It's kinda sad.

She kicked you in the chest and knocked you back a few feet away.

(Y/N): bitch!

You tried again but it was just like before and she was basically playing with you at this point.

Eliza: was that women you called your lover really meant for you? How did you know she wasn't trying to use you?

You were just annoyed at the point and slashed at her as fast as you could. Only for the blood in her hand to form an cobra made of blood to bite your hand and make you drop the blade.

(Y/N): damn!

You started to feel dizzy.

(Y/N): what?!

Eliza: night, night.

You passed out from the "poison" and later woke up, tied to a bed. Eliza was sitting on your chest.

(Y/N): n......no.

Eliza: perhaps I was a bit too harsh back then. But, I know just how to make up for all those years of being a part~

(Y/N): you wouldn't dare!

Eliza: oh (Y/N). We both know I will.

Eliza not only rapped you. She did things that you never wanted to speak about. She had you as her's. And she would soon be the one to bear your children.

A/N: next is Yandere Lamia x Male Monster Hunter Reader.