Female Shendu x Male Reader

A/N: requested by Statalon-the-NW (this one is just bull shit. I've mention this guy before). (It has been a long time since I've seen the Jackie Chan series. So my knowledge for Shendu is short. The info I used from half from the wiki). Enjoy.

Shendu was the Demon Sorceress of Fire in the form of a humanoid dragon who hailed from a family consisting of herself as well as her seven siblings and her own son, Drago. But no one knew the story of how she met drago's true father. As crazy as it sounds, She had fallen a human boy named (Y/N). It was many years ago. (Y/N) was just a boy who lived on his own for as long as he could remember. He was currently at the age of 20 and he's grown into quite the person. During his time alone, he's trained himself so he could be able to defend himself from anything they he would come across that would try to harm him. He was currently out on his own, hunting for something, but it would soon be the biggest mistake of his life.

(Y/N): strange, I don't see anything out here today. There's something not right.

A few of the creatures were killed and eaten by something much larger. You soon realized this when you saw a few torn up corpses of animals.

(Y/N): good god, what could've done this? There's no predator around here capable of doing this.

You said as you continued to walk through the area. And eventually found something large. It was a giant green humanoid dragon. She appeared to be female as she possessed big breasts.

Shendu: such small pickings theses days.

(Y/N): what the?

The dragon turned her head a bit. You quickly hid.

Shendu: who's there?

You stayed hidden behind a tree while she looked around.

Shendu: show yourself, mortal! whoever dares to disturb the great Shendu?

(Y/N)'s mind: crap. I don't know what that thing is, but all I know is that I won't last very long against it.

You said as you started to move through the trees while keeping hidden.

Shendu: you can't hide forever.

She said as she kept looking around for you and eventually get your scent.

Shendu: I have your scent.

(Y/N)'s mind: damn.

She ripped a tree out of the ground and spotted you.

Shendu: there you are.....

She was stopped when she got a good look at you.

Shendu's mind: my, my. He's rather handsome for a human boy.

(Y/N)'s mind: great, she spotted me.

Shendu: so then this is the one who cares to intrude.

You pulled out your arrow and pointed it at her. She only smirked.

Shendu: I wouldn't recommend doing that.

You didn't listen to her and tried to fire an arrow into her eye. However, it missed and she just growled.

Shendu: fine. Have it your way.

She tried to grab you, but you jumped out of the way and fired more arrows at her while running away from her. The arrows only bounced off her scaly skin.

Shendu: you won't get away!

She said as she tried grabbing you once more, only for her to onto the tree and crushed it in her hand.

Shendu: ran as much as you can. But I will catch you.

Shendu continued to chase you and was eventually getting much closer to you.

(Y/N): damn!

She got a hold of you and lifted you up to her face.

(Y/N):"sighs" fine, get it over with.

Shendu: I never said anything about what I was going to do with you.

She licked you.

Shendu: but u have a very good idea in mind~

(Y/N): you wouldn't dare.

Shendu: I shall do as I please.

The large female dragon started to carry you away back to her lair. Where she would proceed to rape you until she was eventually pregnant with the child that would be Drago.

Now you're all probably wondering why you have hardly been heard of or seen from in such stories. Well, after raping you, she imprisoned you inside of an amulet for as long as she wished. She's kept it close to her ever since.

Next is Fem Ganondorf x Male Anthro Dragon Reader x Fem Link.