Female Iris x Male Gamera Reader

A/N: requested by TreyFranklin9. Enjoy.

(Just to clear things up real quick. If I see one comment saying that what the characters are doing is op or some shit like that. Well, this is based of kaiju films. What did you expect?)

You've been through some rough shit through out the moments in your long life. Being an ancient guardian of earth wasn't a very easy or pleasant position in life to be in. But to be fair, you were created by the people of Atlantis to combat against other creations of theirs. The flying creatures known as the gyaos birds.

(Y/N): loathsome creatures.

You bested them long ago and eventually went into a long year hibernation until 3 gyaos resurfaced in the modern times until you were reawaken as well and defeated them easily just as before. Even one of them was more evolved and still lost.

Super Gyaos: now you die!

You fired a plasma ball from your mouth just at the same moment she fired her sonic beam. She  bearly missed, only cutting the side of your neck a little. Your plasma hit and destroyed her.

(Y/N): finally, I've taken care of another Gyaos problem.

The next problem you had encountered was an enemy who was actually a challenge for you. Mother legion and her followers of mini legion. She managed to blast off a part of your shell and damaged you to the point where you couldn't move anymore. But Thankfully, humans assisted you and you manged to beat mother legion.

Mother Legion: how are you still alive?!

(Y/N): because I'm the Guardian of the universe!

The under part of your shell, which was where your chest was, opened up and fired a blast that not only blew a hole through mother legion, but soon destroyed her whole body.

(Y/N):"pants" thank god.............another pest taken care of.

But mother legion was only half as bad as something much more worse you would come into contact with next. It had been 3 years after you had beaten mother legion. And now a new threat had recently emerged. She was currently flying through the night sky after causing a trail of murders and destruction.

???: hehehe. Now that's taken care of, my lover should be showing up at any time now.

The unknown female creature was Iris.

(or Irys, depending on how you prefer to spell it).

Her origin was unknown. All that she knew that the moment she was born, she had an instant obsession over you. She wanted you now. But not only did she want you, she wanted to kill you. The very obsession in her body had made her grow and gain powers like no other being around. With them, she would try to get what she wanted. She continued to fly through the night sky as military jets were catching up behind her.

Iris:"sighs" not even close to him. But you'll both do for some fun for now.

She was about to use the tendrils she had to blast the jets, but a certain someone had shown up just in time to take the hit.

Iris: finally. Just in time.

(Y/N): I don't know what you're intentions are, but I'll just skip right to taking you down.

Iris: then you'll haft to catch me first, handsome.

She increased her flight speed.

(Y/N): what the?

You chased after iris as she was descending further and further to the city of Kyoto.

Iris: let's make this more exciting.

She landed in the middle of the city while you were still charging at her from the sky.

(Y/N): I'll blast her from up here!

You fired plasma balls from your mouth but they were all deflected easily by her tendrils and set certain areas of the city on fire.

(Y/N): oops........

You landed in the city and your gaze met with iris' as you were both distances away from each other.

(Y/N): who are you, and what do you want?

Iris: you may call me iris. And what I want is you course.

(Y/N): what?

Iris: yes, you. Not this city, not these insect humans or this planet. Just you.

(Y/N): so those acts of murdering and destroying before were just to get to me?

Iris: exactly. how else would I do it.

(Y/N): "sighs" you're insane just like the rest.

Iris: now that I've told you ever thing that you wanted to know. Now it's time for me to Kill You!!!

She said as she ran and knocked you over with her on top of you.

Iris: if you stay still, it'll only hurt for a second.

She said as her arm formed into a blade and tried to ram it through your neck. But you kicked her off and got back up again.

(Y/N): I won't let you kill me.

Iris: hehehe. Then I guess it's the hard way then.

She said as her tendrils were wrapped around your legs and swung you into a skyscraper. The building collapsed and covered you in gravel. Iris wasn't satisfied just yet as she fired blasts from her tendrils at the spot you were trapped you. You jumped out of the gravel in time to dodge and punch her in both the face and ribs. She coughed a little blood but only lauded afterwards.

Iris: hehehe. We're going to have some much fun.

One of her blade arms went right through your stomach and you yelled in pain.

(Y/N): ahhhh!

She started to pushed you back through the city and deepening the blade more. You tried to pull it out, but it was no use. She eventually stopped and had you backed into a wall.

Iris: this is just how I imagined this. Me finding the one I love and killing him!

She said as her other blade arm stabbed your right Hand and had it pinned against the wall.

(On your right).

All her tendrils were about to blast you.

(Y/N): tell me, if you love me so damn much, why kill me.

Iris: it's to know that you'll never be Able to fight back against me ever again. But don't feel too worried, it'll only last for a moment.

(Y/N):.......

You blasted your right hand as well as iris left blade arm.

Iris: ahhhh!!!!

She fired blasts from he tendrils but you put your arm where you had used to be and it took the hit from the attack. However, you formed the blasts into a new hand made of flames.

Iris: ?!

You rammed the powered hand into iris' chest and the area around you exploded, destroying many things in the process. The dust and some took a bit to clear. But once it did, iris was seen laying on the ground, slowly gasping for air despite her having a large hole in her chest. Some parts of her body were blown off in the explosion.

Iris:............i.......i don't believe it..........

You emerged from the smoke, heavily damaged and bleeding as you passed through the dying iris.

Iris: even in death........I'll always love you.

She went silent and her gasping stopped. You kept on walking through the burning destroyed city.

(Y/N): I know. But with the condition I'm in now, you'll probably get a second chance another time.

A/N: next is Yandere Bendy x Male Cartoon Angel Angel Reader.