Male Reader x Futa Harley Quinn

A/N: requested by LMDorDIErowe. (I'll cut this one a bit short). Enjoy.

Harley was someone you've had some......less than interesting encounters with. You've delt with many female Villains in the past on multiple occasions. But Harley was one you've had the most regrets on even running into. Not only was she w bit deadly with the use of her gun, big hammer and pet hyenas, but she was just plain insane. She's tried touching you in certain places and and said the most oddest of things. Like one of the first few times running into her.

(Y/N): Harley Quinn! I've found you once again.

Harley: oh, it's you again.

(Y/N): up to the same old stuff as before. Why am I not suprised.

Harley: nice to know you finally made it. I've been getting hard just thinking about you.

(Y/N): wait, what? Then tell do you mean by............

You saw a bulge in between her legs.

(Y/N): oh............0_0

Harley: hehehe. >:3

(Y/N): uh......

You tried to brush it off and pay more attention to trying to catch Harley.

(Y/N): don't you dare get any ideas woman! I'm here to lock you right back up at arkham.

Harley: try and catch me!

She said as she playfully ran off and was already far ahead of you when you started to chase after her.

Harley: hahahaha!

(Y/N): you won't get far, Harley.

Harley: catch me if you can. And maybe we can have fun Later~

You blushed in embarrassment while still moving. Once you made it into a large room, you didn't see Harley anywhere. Just lots of dark.

(Y/N): fuck!

Harley: hehehe, guess where I am.

It was hard for you to even spot her since I was so dark in the room.

(Y/N): shit, this will be a bit more harder than I thought.

You said as you were moving around the room.

Harley: getting warmer.

She said as she was hiding in the shadows with her hammer Ready. You kept walking through the room, more closer to the spot where Harley was hiding in. You slowly pulled out your cuffs.

Harley: warmer.

Once you got to the spot, Harley yelled.

Harley: Hot!

You turned around and saw Harley's hammer slam down at you. Everything went black.

(TimeSkip).

You slowly started to wake up with a big headache.

(Y/N): ugh.............

Harley: morning.

You looked and saw Harley, naked and hard.

(Y/N): oh............my...........god.

Harley: now that you're up, we can get started.

She said as she layed you on your chest.

Harley: and don't worry, I'll try not to be too rough~

(Y/N): ;-;

You've had a very hard time sitting after that. And many of your other encounters with Harley would become awkward and would possibly have the same outcome as before.

Next is Miss Marvel x Male Hero Reader. (Also, I found out I'll be heading to my cousins tomorrow, and seeing as it's a Tuesday and knowing them, they're most likely keeping me there until Sunday).