Yandere Lamia x Male Monster Hunter Reader

A/N: requested by @PanpanCakeManMan. Gonna need to mention him as well. Enjoy.

Monster hunting was no easy task for anyone to do at all. And you, of course, were no exception to that. But, none the less, it had some upsides. Going against some of the strongest and deadliest creatures on earth. And when killing such creatures, it gains a bit of reputation. You don't let that get to your head though.

(Y/N): like any person ever who would.

While you might have not been one of the greatest or well known monster hunters around, you were still a very impressive Monster hunter none the less. You've hunted things such as Dragons, Demons, Titans and other assorted beasts. Large, small or medium. Basically anything that are known to either be very aggressive or a threat to man kind.

(Meanwhile).

Someone had heard about you and they were rather impressed by what you could do. And she knew that one way or another, she would have you. Her name was (L/N). She was a lamia. A half woman half snake. And a technical part of the monster girl species.

(L/N): seems I've finally found the perfect mate worthy for me.

(Back to you).

You got up after hearing a knock on your door.

(Y/N): who's there?

There was no answer. You got up and went to the door.

(Y/N): who's knocking at this time of the hour?

You opened the door but saw no one out there.

(Y/N): ?

You did however see a paper that showed a picture of a lamia on it.

(Y/N): a lamia?

It had a very high price to hunt and kill it.

(Y/N): that's pretty high for just a lamia. I know they're deadly, but they're not the most deadly of monster girls. Eh.....I guess I can still hunt it. Tomorrow anyway.

(TimeSkip).

The next day, you got up and went out to hunt the lamia. The paper you were given had a map on it to the location of the lamia. Now you were in the area where she was located at.

(Y/N): okay, I'm here. Only question is, where's the lamia at. She's most likely using the rocks to hide. But I track where should could be.

(L/N) was peaking from behind the rocks, getting ready to strike.

(L/N):"whispers" perfect. Now I can claim what's mine.

She waited until you were close enough before lunging out of her hiding spot.

(L/N): ha!

You dodged and kicked her away.

(L/N): damn!

(Y/N): nice try. But I've faced beasts who've tried that trick multiple times.

(L/N): doesn't matter. Because I'm much different that what you've faced. I've beaten even the best of monster hunters. And once I beat you, you'll be mine!

(Y/N): so you say.

The lamia lunged at you with her claws but you dodged and hit her in the face with your shield. She hissed and wacked you with her tail. You hit a wall and her clawed hand bearly missed you.

(Y/N): shit!

(L/N): you can't dodge forever!

You swung your weapon at her head, but she dodged and head butted you.

(L/N): and for the record, lamia's are more strategic than you think!

She said as the end of her tail knocked you over and you feel on her body. Which she managed to wrapped around your's except for your pants.

(Y/N): damn!

(L/N): tsk, tsk. They fall for it every time. But don't feel too bad. You managed to last out longer than any other hunter.

(Y/N): riveting.

(L/N): now it's time for my mate to give me what I want.

She said as she moved down and pulled down your pants.

(Y/N): hey!

(L/N): you know as a snake........I don't have a gag reflex.

She said as she got started.

(Y/N): ooooooooooh~

(Y/N)'s mind: out of all the women in my life. She's definitely the one.

A/N: next is Female Iris x Male Gamera Reader.