Something to know about My Story idea

A/N: Okay, so this was kinda of something I needed to mention a while ago. It's in regards to my Yandere Werewolf Crush x Male Reader idea that will come after the rest of the requests that I'll be doing before I get to another list of 10 ideas.

And the important thing about this is in regards to how long I kind of have the idea initially. In terms of trying to do character moments and scenes, build up and other things I sort of can't mention. And with these in mind, it would most DEFINITELY be a rather long one. 

A lot longer than a the current 3000 to 4000 letter pages I've current got for some requested stories (though to be fair, they usually only end up in that length because I don't have much further material at the moment to make them longer than that).

Basically this is something I kinda couldn't choose on my own. It's difficult for me because while the whole story in one page would save up space in this book for other people's ideas. While on the other hand, having parts of the story separate would keep a sort of keep the letter length of the pages I've done so far. I mean, I might the author, but I don't think the pages for my ideas should be far longer than the others that were requested. 

I would consider on having things placed to a vote in which people in the comments would decide. But, I felt as if I should have to try and find a way of working it out rather than putting things to a vote like I sometimes did when I had undecided decisions.